Picking up the Wedding stuff and USWNT Camp, and the wedding

Tobin's POV
Its November 10th and we are in New Jersey for a small 4 day camp there are some girls that haven't been to a camp in a while like Kriste Mewis, Megan Klingenburg, and Sydney Leroux, after the 4 day camp me and Chris go back to Portland and we relax for a couple days then we go pick up our wedding stuff but we can't see eachothers stuff because there is a protective piece over it.
*Skip to January 11, 2021, a day before Tobin and Christens wedding*
Tobin's POV
Me and Chris and all the other girls in our wedding are all in this Miami hotel.
Me and Christen aren't gonna see eachother the day of the wedding so I go to Emily and Lindseys room, as i walk in Emily and Lindsey look very suspicious but I just ignore it and I sit down. "Are you excited" Saucy Sonnet asks "Yeah, im so excited" "you guys have a huge wedding cast you both have 13 people plus the Flower girls and The Ring bearer" Lindsey says "Yeah i know but it is important to have them in my wedding" i say. We talk for a little bit then I go to Megan's room. "Hey Tobin" Megan says "Hey Pinoe". We talk until 10PM and I go to sleep.
Christen's POV
I went to Alex and Kelleys room after Tobin left and we talked and we went to sleep.
I wake up at 6AM and the girls have set up stuff so there is no way me and Tobin can see eachother. I wake up Alex and Kelley and tell them we need to go get coffee and we have to start getting ready and stuff. I put sweatpants on and Alex and Kelley do the same and we go down to the lobby we get in my rented car and we go to Starbucks, I order a Mocha Frappe with extra carmel drizzle, after Kelly and Alex order we sit down and chat about today. "You guys have so many people up there with you" Kelley says "Yeah but it was important to me" i say. "I know Tobin doesn't really like photos but she agreed to let someone video the process of getting ready and the wedding, and wedding photos, she loves you so much" Alex says "Yeah i know" I say. "Do you guys want kids" Kelley asks "Umm yeah 1 or 2" i say looking up and smiling. We finish drinking our coffee we order everybody a coffee and we order ourselves 2 more coffees and we head back to the hotel we text the wedding groupchat with everyone in it and i say
(Wedding 💒)
Christen: i got everybody a coffee its down it the lobby
I text that and me, my Bridesmaids, The Flower girls head to get ready
Tobin's POV
I see Chris texted me that she bought all of us coffee I see she got me a Carmel Frappe and she wrote all our names on it i grab it and i head to go get ready with my Groomswomen, and the ring bearer. Once we get to the place where we are getting ready, the camera people start to take video because there will be a YouTube video and Kyle Kreiger, Alis brother is doing a video like he did for Ashlyns Wedding. We first do hair first they do straight hair for me and they do very light makeup, "How do you feel" Rachel Daly asks "Nervous, i just wanna see Chris" "I bet she looks great" Kailen Sheridan says "Thanks" i say. Once we get done with hair and makeup I put my suit on and my Custom Air Force 1s, all the Groomswomen get their hair and makeup done and they out their suit on, and their custom Air Force 1s. "These Customs are amazing" Alyssa says "Thanks, it was pretty easy to get 13 pair, I got different type tho for different groups" "Yeah i know thats why your wedding is gonna be one of the best to ever happen" Meghan Klingenburg says.

Christen's POV
I get my hair and makeup done and I put my dress and my Custom Air Force 1s on and so do all the girls. It takes the Bridesmaids and the flowergirls 3 hours to get completely ready. We finish getting ready and we get into cars and we head to the venue, we choose to do the same venue as Ashlyn and Ali, Kyle is videoing me for his YouTube channel and he is just asking how im feeling. When we get to the venue the Bridesmaids and me have to wait for Tobin and the Groomswomen to get in their place, I have the Bridesmaids go fo their spot and I see the Groomswomen in their place, i have to go hide so I can't see Tobin and she can't see me.

Tobin's POV
I get to the venue and my Groomswomen to to their spot and I see all the people at the outside venue and I see Sydney Leroux at the Alter since she is officiating the wedding like she did for Ashlyn and Ali's, i walk toward the Alter and i stand there and wait, i see Abby Dahlkemper and Allie Long the flowergirls putting flower pedals down and they get finished and they turn and fo beside the Flowergirls. I hear the music and i see the gates open and I see Christen with her dad and i look at her and my jaw drops i start to get teary eyed and she starts to get teary eyed we keep eye contact.