Parade, Espys, Leaving

Tobin's POV
It's June 10 and we are on our way to New York City for the parade and to get the keys to new York city. Once we do the parade we get the keys we have to go 1 by 1 and receive them. We have to get back on a plane and head to the ESPYS now, we are nominated for best Team of the year. *Time skip to the ESPYS*. The whole team is sitting down and the Announcer says "and the winner is The US Women's National Soccer Team" we all go up and receive the award. Alex says a joke like this is probably the 2nd best award we have won this week, making the crowd laugh. Megan goes up and says "every single stage I have been on since we got back to America i have dropped the f bomb i will save you guys this time, thank you" Megan hands me the Word cup and I go up to say something " I just want to say this team has come a long way, im not really good at speech so I will make it quick, I wanna thank my 22 best friends, and my wonderful girlfriend for making me wanna play every day, and to the coaches for pushing us every practice, now we have one of these *i put the World Cup into the air*. I smile and our team goes to sit back down. Me and Chris sit down and I kiss her. After the ESPYS we go back to the hotel and we go to bed since its 2AM and the team has to go to their NWSL team, but Emily Sonnet got traded to the Thorns so now she is on my team, just wish Chris was on my team, she practically carries Utah.
Christen's POV
Tomorrow is me and Tobins 1 month, it sucks we won't be together. I wake up at 7:30, I wake up Tobin and we start to get ready, since we both have to catch flights back to our respective Club teams. Once we get ready we leave with the teams to LAX airport. Me and Tobin held hands on the bus knowing that we won't see each other for a while. Once we get to the airport most the team is going to their gates and its only the Thorns, and the Royals players that have a later flight. We wait awhile and we hear our flights being called i hug Tobin for a long time I kiss her and we tell eachother we love eachother and I start heading to my gate with Kelley.
Tobin's POV
I see Chris leave and it makes me sad, we won't be able to spend our 1 month with eachother tomorrow. I head to my gate with Emily, Becky, Lindsey, and Adrianna. I sit in my seat and I see a text from Chris
My Wife💍❤
C: hey I'm on my flight about ready to take off ill text you after I land, I love you.
Me: okay I'm about to take off too, I love you too.
I put my phone up and I start talking to Emily Sonnet "When will you propose" Sonnet asks "I don't know, I love her alot and I feel like we've already been dating forever, but I wanna take things slow" I say "Am I invited to the wedding" Sonnet asks "Duh of course the whole team is invited", we talk for a while and I go to sleep. "Get up we are landing i hear as I open my eyes and see we are back in Portland, once we get out the plane I get into my Uber. I text Chris.
My Wife💍❤
Chris: Hey I just landed
Me: Sorry I didn't see your message I just landed im in an Uber.
Chris: It's okay, When will we see each other again, i already miss you?
Me: Well you have a game tomorrow so I could take a flight out after my practice but I would have to fly back soon after.
Chris: yeah that would be fun
Me: Okay ill see you tomorrow.
*Authors note: the real life games and game times aren't gonna be accurate now its gonna be kinda the same but not really its really hard to Keep up with*
Christen's POV
I'm excited that Tobin's Flying out to see me play my game tomorrow, and that it is our 1 month tomorrow. I go on Instagram and I post something

@Christenpress

@Christenpress i just wanna say how grateful I am for being able to play on a huge platform like the National team, I never would of thought that I would of won a world cup or would of started any games, I wanna thank the coaches especially Jill f...

@Christenpress i just wanna say how grateful I am for being able to play on a huge platform like the National team, I never would of thought that I would of won a world cup or would of started any games, I wanna thank the coaches especially Jill for the call up, and to Tobin my girlfriend @Tobinheath for believing in me.
I put my phone up and i go to sleep.
Tobin's POV
I see Christen posted something i go to look at it and I like it, I go to post basically the same thing, and I see that it is 11PM I buy my plane ticket and I go to sleep.