NWSL playoffs, and NWSL champs

*Time skip to NWSL playoffs, October 20*
Christen's POV
I'm upset that the Royals didn't make the playoffs, me and Kelley carry this team, hopefully I in free agency me and Kelley can go somewhere good, im gonna go to Tobins games tho to support her its gameday so I'm on a plane to Chicago because she is playing the Red stars.
Tobin's POV
Its gameday and I have a game at 3PM today so I'm on my way to the stadium, once I get to the stadium, i get dressed in my jersey, and my coach pulls over to talk "I heard that our gm is thinking about singing Christen and Kelley this off-season in like a couple days" he says "That would be good, and that starting Xl would be unstoppable" i say, as I go to warmup, when the game starts im kinda nervous but I put my game face on, in the 25th minute I score, making the score 1-0, in the 38th minute I score making it 2-0, at half coach tells the team to feed the fowards, at the start of the 2nd half the fowards say play smart and we go to our spots, in the 60th minute I score again going through 5 defenders I nutmeg on and fake out the rest, making the score 3-0, in the 85th minute i am dribbling the ball as fast i can, I nutmeg Sarah Gorden a Red Stars defender and she trips me on purpose I lay on the ground for a second bc I hit pretty hard, I get back up and she gets a yellow card so we get a penalty kick, i line up i look around to make sure my teammates are good, and i hear the ref blow the whistle i act like I'm going to the right but I go left and the goalie goes to the right and the ball hits the back of the net, 4-0 at the 90th minute the ref blows the whistle we win. My team celebrates and after we celebrate and go to the locker room I come out to talk to Chris, we talk for a little bit then we go home, "i was thinking do you want to move in i know we've only been dating for 4 months but I really want you to move in" I ask her "i would love to move in with you, and I'm not going to sign with the Royals during off-season so I'll be playin somewhere else" Chris says "thats good hopefully you can get on a good team" i say going to sit on the couch. "So how are we gonna move you're stuff over to Portland" i ask "I'm gonna hire movers to move it all over here" she says sitting on my lap "uhh okay so ill call the movers to move it all over" I say calling the movers they said "it should take like 3 days for them to move all of it"
*Time skip to October 27, the NWSL finals*
Tobin's POV
Today is the finals and we vs the North Carolina Courage me and Christen are getting ready to go to the stadium, once we get ready we head to the stadium, Christen goes to the first row and i go to the locker room to get in my jersey, before the game i go up and kiss Christen, and i go back on the field. In the first half I score 2 goals and the other team has only scored 1, in the second half i score 1 goal and the other team didn't score, making the score 3-1, at the 90th minute the whistle blows the we are the NWSL Champions. We get our picture taken, our team celebrates in the locker room and i go out to see Christen we go home, and we just relax the rest of the day