Concacaf Olympic Qualifying

*Authors note will not be a long chapter but the next couple will be*
Tobin's POV
Its January 28th and today we are playing Haitia for qualifying, we have to play 5 qualifying games, the game is being played in Colorado so its cold, the team is warming up, once we get done warming up we go inside the locker room and Vlatko is telling us to do our best and announces the starting lineup;
Forwards; Megan, Tobin, Christen
Midfielders; Julie, Rose, Lindsey
Defenders; Abby, Kelley, Emily, Crystal
Once Vlatko leaves we get ready to head out onto the field, we go through the tunnels shake hands with the opponents, and we go to our spots on the field. 
Nobody's POV 
In the 15th minute Megan kicks the ball up high and Tobin heads the ball towards the net and it hits the back of the net 1-0 USA, in the 35th minute Tobin gets the ball right by Christen's Feet and she kicks the ball high right and it hits the back of the net. Nobody else scores in the 1st half but in the 2nd half Haitia scores 1 time in the 56th minute and Tobin scores in the 86th minute. At the 90th minute the whistle blows the USA wins 3-1.
Tobin's POV
We just won the game and the whole team is feeling good, we thought it would be hard without Alex due to the fact that she is pregnant but will be back for the start of the group stages. Coach tells me and Chris did very well and will be starting next game. 
Nobody's POV
The USWNT won all their Concacaf qualifying games, they qualified for the 2020 Olympics, and they won the 2 international Friendlies, Tobin and Christen have been together for 1 year, the team is on their way to Tokyo, 5 days away from the Olympics, and Alex Morgan is back to compete.