Game 6 England + Preparing

Christen's POV
I wake up to the sound of Tobins alarm and surprisingly she isnt up I turn her alarm off and I wake her up and we both get in the shower. I put my hair in a messy bun, and we head down to breakfast Tobin makes our smoothies and we sit next to Ali and Ashlyn, and Jill walks in "Goodmorning ladies we have a big day ahead of us we are playing in the Semi Finals against England, remember we have to play strong in this game ladies, we are getting at the stadium at 1:30PMand we will leave on the bus at 11AM don't be late" Jill walks over to trainers and starts talking. I go finish my Smoothie and I start talking to all the girls until we get on the bus to go to the stadium, once we get to the stadium we go to the locker room we change and get our gear on and we go out for warmups. After warmups we go to the tunnels after that we go the Anthems, we shake hands with the other team the captains shake hands.
Tobin's POV
The game starts and I'm in the forward position I'm not making mistakes and I'm taking good shots.
Nobody's POV
In the 10th minute Christen Scores a goal assisted by Kelley.
Tobin's POV
At half time Jill tells us we gotta push foward, and tells us we gotta get better looks on the ball entering the 2nd half I'm confident that was can win this game being that Christen scored a goal.
Nobody's POV
In the 19th minute England scores tieing the score 1-1. In the 31st minute Alex Morgan scores for the USA assisted by Lindsey Horan.
Tobin's POV
In the 84th minute our team fouled and now they have a chance for a penalty kick to tie the game England shoots the penalty kick and Alysaa saves it and tells us to go and get out. At the end of the 90th minute we come out the winner 2-1. We head back to the locker room and Jill Ellis tells us we still have 1 more game and we are champs and that we still have to put the same effort in to this next game then any other game. Once we get back to the hotel I get a shower and so does Chris and we just relax around the hotel room until like 11 then we go to sleep.
Christen's POV
I woke up around 7 due to the fact that we have 8AM training till 11AM
*Time skip to when practice is done*
Once practice is over we head back to the hotel and I take a shower and scroll through Instagram, I see all the stuff titled Preath and I like it and comment in some of them with "❤" or "🥰" Christen is with the girls shopping I decided not to go because I'm going to go workout. I get ready to go I grab my water and I head out I go to an open field and I work for 2 hrs and I come home and take another shower, it's around 7PM when I hear Christen walk in the door and I go over and I kiss her.
Christen's POV
I got into the room and Tobs came up to kiss me I smiled and kissed back I sat my bags down and I went to get a shower. Once I got out it 7:30 I got changed into comfy clothes on and I go go sleep.
Tobin's POV
I wake up around 8 and I get dressed looked at the date 4th july and smiled I got Christen up and went down to breakfast and I went to practice for 3 hrs we got out of practice at 1PM we got back to the hotel and we just relaxed around the house and watched tv, I go over to Kelley and Alex's room and see what they are up to,I walk in their room and they aren't there so I go to Mal and Lindsey's room, I knock and they let me come in "So are you guys excited for the game" I ask "Yeah, I'm really excited" Mal says, we chat for a while then I go back to my room.