Relaxing and Practicing

Christen's POV
It's the June 29, 2019 the day after we played France, i just woke up because we have practice today at 9AM to 12PM its its currently 7AM, I wake Tobin up and I get into the shower once I get out of the Shower she gets in we both get ready and head down to breakfast at 8AM
Tobin's POV
Once we get to breakfast I make a Smoothie and I sit down and drink it as i wait to go to the field for practice. We get on the bus to go to practice and once we get there I get my gear on and I stretch, "today we will be doing some scrimmages, for red team at forward Tobin, Christen, Alex, for midfield Julie, Rose, Sammy, for defense Tierna, Kelley, Ali, and Emily, and goalie Alyssa, For team blue at forward Megan, Mal, Carli, at midfield Morgan, Lindsey, Allie, at defense Abby, Crystal, Becky, and at Goalie Ashlyn, Jess you will alternate between both teams and Adrianna you will go in for each goalie at a time" I'm excited I'm on Christens team bc we work well together Jill blows the whistle and I know its go time Our team starts out with the ball julie pushes it up and kicks it out to Christen then passes it to me I Nutmeg Crystal and I score a goal. 1-0 first one to 5, the score went back in fourth the score was 4-3 our team was winning Sammy kicks it to me I dish it out in front of Christen and she scores a goal we win 5-3 after that Jill says we are finished, we gather our things and head back to the hotel. I get on my phone once we get inside the hotel room and I go on and see so many news headlines about me and Christens date last night saying things like "After the US beat France The newest couple On the USWNT celebrate as they dress up and go on a romantic date" (see attached photos)
There are more news and rumors like "will the new USWNT couple Tobin and Christen stay together" or things like "How long were Tobin and Christen together before they announced it" I get annoyed by all the headlines and post a picture of me kissing Christen on the lips and I say this @Tobinheath PSA to all you trolls speculating on me and Christens relationship, our relationship is real. I post it and soon get comments like @Ashlynharris24 preach it girl shut down them haters.
I smile at the good comments I'm getting and I look over to Christen.
Christen's POV
I see Tobs look at me so I look at her and smile I get a text from our group chat.
(🇺🇸Ballers⚽️)
Alex: Do you guys want to do team bonding in mine and Kelley's room tonight in like 30 minutes
Ashlyn: Yeah I'm down
Ali: sure why not
Tobin: yeah definitely I'll be down shortly
Me: yeah 100%
All the others say yes too
We all get to Alex and Kelley's room and we find a place to sit and we play games like never have I ever and stuff like that and it's really run, once we get done me and Tobin go back up to our room and we go into the elevator I feel her hand on my thigh and she is rubbing my thigh she knows what she is doing she leans down and kisses me and i kiss her back, we quickly go into our room.
Tobin's POV
I Start kissing Chris as she is up against the wall, we deepen the kiss my tongue asking for entry and she accepts I take her shirt off and pick her up and lay her on the bed and start kissing her neck, she let's out soft moans as I find her sweat spot I take my shirt off and I kiss her lips and i slide her shorts off
*Time Skip to after the smut*
Tobin's POV
I smile at Christen naked on the bed and she gets dressed and she comes over and kisses me and we cuddle up and we watch some tv as we fall asleep
Christen's POV
I just got out of the shower and dressed and I go to wake Tobin up since we have practice because today is June 30 and today is our last practice before our uncoming game. I wake Tobs up and she goes to get in the shower once we gets out and gets dressed we grab our soccer bags and we head out to breakfast we get down to breakfast at 8:30 we have enough time for me and Tobs to make our smoothies then we have to get on the bus to go to practice once we get to the field we finish our Smoothie and Jill calls us over "Alright Ladies today we will be doing drills and focusing on 1v1 with the goalie and 1v2 when you are double teamed, we have a 3 he practice today from 9AM to 11AM. *Time Skip to after Practice*
We get back on the bus to go back to the hotel.
Tobin's POV
Once we get back to the hotel I go up to my room and i take a shower I get out and I put sweats on. Chris gets in the shower and she gets out and is in Nike Shorts and a tank top. "Hey I know we just got back from practice but can we go to a gym around here and just work on building muscle" I asked Pressey "Sure baby, let's go" she says as we head out the door. We get to a gym and we go in. We get there around 1PM and lift weights for 2 hrs and then we go back home, when we get home I order food since it's like 5PM for dinner, we order Lasagna and Garlic Bread, when we get done eating we watch The L word until 1AM and then we go to sleep.
Christen's POV
I open my eyes and see Tobin has her arm around me still sleeping I get my phone and take a picture seeing how cute this is I look at the time 3PM lord we slept a long time I wake Tobin up "babe its 3PM you gotta get up" she opens her eyes and gets up. Its July 1 and tmrw is our Semi- Finals game with England, I wanna be extra prepared so I go put in extra work on the field while Tobin goes to lift weights.
Tobin's POV
I get home around 8PM and see Christen is on the couch on her phone "whatcha lookin at" I ask she shows me a picture of me in the gym with my sports bra she says "look at my baby Putting in work"and she pokes my abs I laugh well you went and put in work too baby I smiled and kissed her, i went and got a shower as I came out the shower I saw Chris asleep on the couch I picked her up layed her in our bed, I got in bed set my alarm to 7AM, and I go to sleep.