Game 2 Chile and training

Tobin's POV
Me and Chris have only been together for a couple days. Today is game day which I am excited for. Me and Chris are down at breakfast eating and talking to the girls when Jill walks in and tells us what the day looks like she starts by saying "We have a late game tonight 12PM our time so we gotta be prepared girls, make sure you do anything you need to do before we leave the hotel" she says and she announces the starting lineup. I'm disappointed that I'm not in the Starting 11 but it's okay I started last game. I finish Breakfast and I go up to my room and I see Christen laying on her bed.
Christen's POV
I'm scrolling through Instagram when I see my beautiful girlfriend walk into our hotel room I jump up and I kiss her "what's that for pressey" Toby asks "Nothing babe I just love you so much" I say "I love you too" she replies and she sits down on her bed
Tobin's POV
its 2PM and I decide to have a nap since we have a late game tonight I go to sleep and set an alarm for 5:30PM. I wake up to the sound of my alarm I get up and go get a shower once I get out I brush my hair and fix my hair and i go grab something to eat i get grilled chicken with green beans and orange juice. Once I get done eating I look at the time its 7:30 I go up to my room and see Christen who is grabbing her soccer bag to head to the lobby I grab mine and I follow her. As we walk through the halls i slip my hand in hers and we get down to the lobby as some of the team are already there waiting on the others. We are waiting for Ashlyn and Ali when I see when walking down the halls "Come on Krashyln we need to go" Kelley says "I'm sorry I didn't hear my alarm" Ashlyn says.
*Time skip to when we get to the stadium*
Christen's POV
Once we get to the stadium we head towards the locker room as its 30 minutes from game time, we are getting changed into our jerseys. We line up in the tunnels and we go out we do the anthems and its game time. I'm starting this game so I go to my position once the game starts.
Nobody's POV
Soon into the game in the 11th minute Carli Lloyd scores a goal 1-0. In the 26th minute Julie Ertz makes a goal assisted by Tierna Davidson. In the 35th minute Tierna Davidson assistes in another goal by Carli Lloyd. After the first half the US was up 3-0. At the end of the game nobody else had scored the score remained 3-0 USA
Tobin's POV
I got up from the bench and ran towards the field the rest of the team after the final minutes, once we got back to the locker room Jill Ellis explained that we played a good game and that we only had a couple days to rest and to be game ready. Once we got back to the hotel it was like 3AM and all the girls were tired I got a shower got into nike shorts and a sports bra, we didn't have training tomorrow so i could sleep in, I crawled next to Chris and I went to sleep
Christen's POV
I woke up around 11AM, I saw that Toby was out like a light so I crawled out of bed got dressed and I went to go on a little run I left a note for Tobin that said: Hey Toby I went to go on a little run and out to get us some coffee and muffins see you soon.
Tobin's POV
I woke up and I looked around and didn't see Pressey I looked over at the nightstand and there was a note i read it and realized she was gonna be back soon. I checked my phone and it was around 1:30PM I got up and I went to go take a shower
Christen's POV
I walked in and saw that the water was running so i guessed Tobin was in the shower I sat the coffee and muffins down on the bed and waited for her to get out the shower once we came out the bathroom she smiled and I gave her her coffee and muffins and we ate them together. Me and Toby decided to just watch movies all day since tomorrow we had training at 8AM.
Tobin's POV
its 10PM and Chris is snoring, we are watching The Office. I pick her up and put her in bed I turn off the tv and set an alarm for 6:30AM, I go to sleep.
I wake up to my alarm, I turn it off and I see that Christen is up. I get in the shower, and once I get out Chris gets in, I get ready and I put my training gear on and I get my bag and I head to the lobby knowing that I'll probably be early since it's only 7AM
Christen's POV
I get out of the shower and I get ready I grab my soccer bag and I head out the door i go down to the lobby and see the team I go to greet Toby and I kiss her lips. "Lets go ladies its 7:50 time to go practice" Jill says as we get on to the bus.
Tobin's POV
Jill tells us today will mostly be Cardio and weights. The forwards line up on the line and she times us on the mile. Once she gets done with defenders, Goalies, and midfielders. She gets us into the weight room. She has me lift first and then everyone else lifts. I can easily lift more than all the girls, since I lift the most in my free time. Once practice is over we hit the ice baths I'm in a tub with Chris, Alex, Kelley, and Pinoe. We stay in the ice bath for 25 minutes then we get out change and head back to the hotel.
Christen's POV
Once we get to the hotel I go to get a shower. I get out of the shower and I go over to Tobin and I kiss her
Tobin's POV
I go to get in the shower after Chris gets out. Once I get out I put on shorts and a sleeveless sweatshirt. I go sit on the bed and Chris walks over and sits on my lap. She kisses me, and I deepen the kiss her tongue asks for entry which I let, we start to kiss more deeply, when the door opens Ashlyn walks in and I stop in my tracks "Ohh my gosh I'm so sorry...uhh I should of knocked" "Its fine we should of locked the door but what do you need" I say "well the team was wondering if you guys wanted to go out and shop" Ashlyn asks "umm sure that sounds fun" I say and Chris smiles. Ashlyn leaves and I go to get dressed.

 Ashlyn leaves and I go to get dressed

I put on these jeans

I put on these shoes

This shirt

And this belt

And this belt. Chris got dressed and we left to meet the girls in the lobby.