Training

Tobin's POV
I woke up earlier then usually at 7:30 I go to brush my teeth and brush my hair and I get dressed, I go to wake Christen up "Chris we gotta go down to breakfast come on" "okay, okay I'm up" Christen says as she gets up and goes to the bathroom to get ready. I sit on my bed waiting for her to finish "we have to be at breakfast in 10 minutes, please hurry" I say as she walks out the bathroom we walk down to breakfast and everyone looks at us, me and Christen look at each other and go to get food, and we sit down next to Pinoe and Kelly, "Did you guys see the headlines" Kelly askes "Yeah we did, they are just rumors, and besides its non of their business" I say, eating my food. Jill Ellis walks in and briefs us on what the day looks like we have Training today at 10AM and then the rest of the day is free. After I finish eating I go up to the room and get my training gear on.
Christen's POV
I see Tobin finish eating and she leaves. "So are you guys dating" Pinoe asks "No not yet, but I'm gonna ask her out today" I say eating my food "oooo y'all would make a cute couple" Alex says walking by I laugh and finish eating and I walk up to our room and go sit beside Tobin "Hey can I ask you something" I ask her nervously "yeah what is it" she says smiling "Will you be my Girlfriend" I ask her looking at her hoping she says yes "of course I've been waiting for you to ask me" she says smiling and picking me up and hugging me.
Tobin's POV
I can't believe I am the girlfriend to Christen Press I'm in shock right now
Christen's POV
I get dressed for training "Hey I'm going down to the lobby it's almost time for training do you want to come with me" I ask Tobin "yeah sure" she responds I grab my bag and she grabs her and we walk out the room Tobin slips her hand in mine and I blush, we walk into the elevator and Kelley and Alex walk into the elevator and looks at our hands and they say in unison "ooooo you guys are dating" we laugh and say yeah and smile at each other. Once we get to the lobby the whole teams there.
Tobin's POV
"Excuse me I have an announcement to make" I say looking at the team and the coaches "I would like to say that me and Christen are dating". The whole team claps and cheers and Jill says "as long as it doesn't get in the way our your individual performance it's perfectly fine, I'm happy for you and congratulations" Thank you me" and Christen say. We head to the stadium and we start practice its gonna be a pretty basic practice just some drills and light Cardio.
*Time Skip to after practice*
Christen's POV
practice just got done and it wasn't bad we get back to the hotel and we are going back to our rooms me and Tobin are in the elevator, Tobin looks at me and I press my lips on hers and I smile "I've been waiting for that for so long" Tobin smiles and she kisses me agian we go to our room and we both take showers. "Hey Toby when do you think we should tell the public" I ask her "whenever you want Chris" she responds, "Let's do it now" "okay let's do it" she says walking over to me.
Tobin's POV
I sit next to Chris and I pull out my phone and take a picture of me kissing her cheek and I posted on Instagram:
(Insert photo here)
@Tobinheath so glad to have you in my life @Christenpress ❤🥰💗
With comments like
@ashlynharris24 yessss finally we love you guys we knew you could do it
We posted the same thing on Christens Instagram and on both of our Twitters.

Authors note how do you guys like this story so far tell me what I could add to make it better