moon

- YEONJUN was tired. he was done with his class, school, people; he was done with his life.

he seemed to keep waking up to the same day replayed over and over again. anything new or exciting never seemed to faze him.

he hated everything.

sure, he's good with his studies, he's a smart kid with average grades; but never was there a day where the teachers would find him stirring up trouble. yeonjun was a troubled kid - quiet but notorious.

he's either skipping classes or turning up late for first period. he absolutely despised school. yeonjun didn't have much friends although there were people reaching out to him once in a while.

to him, people come and go as they please; he was sick of it to the point he decided to shut himself off from everyone and only talked if needed.

it was third period- physics. yeonjun sighed as he put his headphones around his neck and paused his music. he took out his lesson materials and proceeded to lay his head on the table. he had no intention of paying attention to the dreaded lesson.

"choi yeonjun, either you pay attention in my class or you get out!" his physics teacher, mrs park, remarked sternly after slamming her hand against his desk.

"i guess i'll get out," the blue-haired boy shrugged at mrs park and rolled his eyes.

yeonjun rose from his seat slowly and packed his bag before leaving. due to yeonjun's actions, the classroom was slowly filled by whispers exchanged between the students. with every step yeonjun took away from mrs park, her temper rose as she furiously wrote on a pink slip of paper.

"choi yeonjun, that's detention for you!" she shouted as she threw the pink slip at him before closing the classroom doors.

"bitch," he thought to himself as he picked up the crumpled slip of paper.

"now, what shoud i do?" he pondered as he took small steps along the hallway of the school.

his eyes suddenly lit up as soon as an idea hit him. yeonjun quickly whipped out a can of blue spray paint from his bag and smirked.

"fuck the rules," he murmured to himself.

he immediately started painting on the school lockers, switching from the different colours of spray paint he had in his bag. spray paint was an essential for yeonjun; he loved art but was never able to express it at home.

he was never able to express himself at home. his whole life had already been planned out for him, he never got a say in what he wanted to do.

yeonjun continued to paint the lockers, his passion running through his veins with every stroke made. once he completed his masterpiece, he signed off with his initials before running off.

he giggled to himself as he turned around to see the school janitor starting to stress on cleaning up the lockers.

his rush of adrenaline was interrupted when he bumped into the school's discipline master; mister kim taehyung.

mister kim sighed with his arms crossed as he saw the same blue-haired boy for the fifth time that week.

"seriously yeonjun? again?" mister kim exasperated as he pulled yeonjun by the ear.

"ow! let - go of my ear! it hurts!" yeonjun whined as he tried pushing his teacher's grasp away from his ear.

"suck it up choi," mister kim scolded, his voice evident with disappointment as he let go of yeonjun's ear.

"what the fuck!" yeonjun exclaimed, pissed off at the sudden action of mister kim.

"yeonjun, how much more trouble do you want to get into? first the toilets, then the school walls and now the school lockers? it indeed, is beautifully done, but it's still vandalism!" mister kim barked as he narrowed his gaze at yeonjun.

yeonjun only remained silent as his fingers fidgeted. he couldn't care less about what would happen to him. he wasn't afraid of the consequences, he's been through worse.

"are you not going to talk?" mister kim pushed as he continued staring at the blue-haired boy who reminded him of himself in his youth.

yeonjun shook his head and pushed past mister kim as he set off towards the library. he was going to serve his detention later during the day; he didn't understand why mister kim was making it a big deal.

mister kim pinched the bridge of hide as his brows burrowed together. he had no idea on how to help the carefree, struggling boy. detention only seemed to keep the boy at bay sometimes.