initials

-THE five boys quickly finished clearing up their punishment in 20 minutes

-THE five boys quickly finished clearing up their punishment in 20 minutes. considering hueningkai and beomgyu's weak arm strength, the rest of the boys did most of the work.

"we're finally done!" soobin heaved and flung himself onto the floor.

yeonjun shook his head at soobin's child-like behaviour and started to pack up his things. that is when the clanging sound of his spray paint cans rattled the boys.

"i still can't believe you vandalise school property!" taehyun exclaimed as he inspected the cans in yeonjun's bag.

"i think it's cool jun, your work with the lockers are quite beautiful," beomgyu commented and put an arm around yeonjun.

like beomgyu, yeonjun wanted to pursue what he wanted instead of his parents desires. he loved art more than anything.

"jun, why don't you spice up this boring classroom?" beomgyu asked, his eyes glinting with mischief.

soobin and taehyun's eyes widened in shock when beomgyu suggested the idea while hueningkai supported it.

"no! we're already in detention and we're causing more trouble?" taehyun protested as soobin nodded in agreement with his statement.

hueningkai could only roll his eyes at bestfriend, who played safe in life by always following the higher authority.

"we might as well make the most of the trouble we're in! after jun finishes painting, we'll just dash right out of school!" hueningkai exclaimed causing the two boys to argue.

meanwhile, beomgyu was already telling yeonjun what he wanted him to paint on the walls while soobin gave up on changing their minds. before the boys could come to a conclusion, yeonjun pulled out one of the spray paint cans and started painting on the wall. this caused a mixture of protests and cheers from the four boys but their noise died down as they started admiring yeonjun's talent.

once yeonjun had finished, the five boys took a step back and looked at the fresh sight in front of them. looks of astonishment and awe were evidently expressed on the boys' faces as they cheered for the masterpiece made by their friend. on the classroom wall were flowers of different colours painted abstractly. at the end bottom of the artwork were the five boys' initials and they couldn't help but feel touched.

"that's really badass choi #1," soobin gushed as he patted yeonjun's back. yeonjun could only giggle as he clutched onto his bag.

it was better than the artwork he did on the lockers; it had meaning to it. he genuinely missed his friends.

"beomgyu doesn't discriminate! hey jun, if you want to be business partners, i'll hook you up with more spots in seoul!" beomgyu winked only for taehyun to smack the back of his head.

"now, let's run! it's only 5pm but the sky is already turning dark. also, i'm hungry!" taehyun babbled as the boys gathered their things.

with five boys dashing out of the detention classroom, yeonjun can't help but feel an eeriness in the school. it was surprisingly empty at this timing with only the sound of the boys' running footsteps echoing throughout the hallways.

even mister kim was nowhere to be found.

"we're finally out!" hueningkai declared as the boys approached the school gate and successfully exited their school. the five boys quickly crossed the road as they made it in time to catch the bus.

"shall we eat dinner? we missed lunch anyways!" beomgyu announced as the boys hopped onto the empty bus. the boys excitedly chattered amongst themselves as they caught up with each other's lives.

although he's happy with how the boys are back together again, yeonjun can't help but feel a rush of anxiety. he didn't know why but decided to ignore when soobin nudged him, causing him to snap out of his gaze and join in on their conversations.

meanwhile in the detention classroom, the mysterious man who previously watched the boys chuckled to himself.

"what beautiful art, choi yeonjun. it's more mesmerising now that the blood of your protector is painted in with your masterpiece," the unknown man cackled like a maniac.

there, slumped against the wall of the classroom was mister kim; his neck slashed with his blood seeping out. he was dead.

"you're up next boys,"