yellow

-BEOMGYU finally lost his sanity. he charged at the man, who was caught off guard. beomgyu tackled him to the floor, rupturing the man's wounded areas even more.

yeonjun quickly grabbed the axe and ran over to beomgyu. however, the blue-haired boy was unable to take a swing as beomgyu had the chance of getting hit by the axe instead.

from the corner of his eye, beomgyu noticed the man pull the hammer down on his gun again. the boy took this as a chance to use the knife.

"this is for taehyun!" beomgyu yelled as he stabbed the man in his abdomen and pulled the knife out again.

the man screamed in pain as he pulled the hammer down on the gun. yeonjun hurriedly tried to kick the gun out of the man's grasp but was only shot in the thigh.

yeonjun fell back on the floor as he cried out while applying pressure onto his thigh.

"and this is for soobin!" beomgyu cried out as he was about to stab the man straight into his heart.

unfortunately, the man pulled the hammer fast enough and pointed it towards beomgyu's head. the brown-haired boy took his last breath and stabbed the man's chest; getting shot in the head in the process.

both the man and beomgyu died on the spot. beomgyu's body fell limp onto the floor while the man lay unmoving with his eyes wide open.

"beomgyu!" yeonjun cried out as he used his arms to slide over to beomgyu.

everything happened in a blink of an eye. nobody had the chance to escape their pain. blood painted the white tiles red, it was everywhere.

yeonjun dragged beomgyu's body beside soobin. yeonjun caressed both heads of the boys as he sobbed loudly. his tears created a small puddle on the floor as he continuously apologised to them.

doing the same thing for taehyun, yeonjun took out his notepad and scribbled out the same message he wrote for taehyun. his tears blurred his vision as he neatly folded it and placed it in the palms of their hands.

yeonjun wearily got up as he limped towards the man. his thigh hurt like hell but it was incomparable to the pain he felt in his heart.

"you fucking bastard," yeonjun said through gritted teeth towards the dead man and cried even more.

"i told you to kill me! not them! they didn't deserve to die!" yeonjun shouted as he punched the floor. by then, yeonjun's eyes had become puffy and red.

with his bloodied and bruised hands, yeonjun removed the man's mask. confusion and shock took over yeonjun as he recognised the familiar face of the male in front of him.

-

hueningkai woke up sweating and looked around him to see that he was still in the same dark stockroom.

the foreign-faced boy hesitantly stood up and exited to stockroom. following his heart, he ran across the football field and back into the school.

"taehyun! yeonjun!" hueningkai called out.

the boy ran along the hallways, passing by the flight of stairs where taehyun's body lay. hueningkai put a hand over his mouth and let out a silent cry. the yellow-hooded boy continued running, fearing that his other friends were gone as well.

he followed the trail of bloody footsteps and came face to face with the horrifying scene.

"y-yeonjun," hueningkai stuttered at the blue-haired boy who showed his back.

yeonjun turned around at the sound of hueningkai's small voice and hiccuped on his tears.

there on yeonjun's lap lay beomgyu and soobin, one bleeding from the heart while the other bled from his head.

"where the fuck were you?" yeonjun wiped his tears angrily as he stood up in front of hueningkai.

"i-i-"

"because of you they're dead! why the fuck did you lose your phone?! you left your phone in school and we retrieved it only for your dumbass to drop it again! why are you so fucking irresponsible?!" yeonjun yelled as he grabbed hueningkai by the collar.

hueningkai started tearing up as he tried to find the right words to say but yeonjun kept screaming at him.

"it's not my fault we ended up getting chased by a crazy man! it was you who killed the woman that night!" hueningkai screamed back as he pushed yeonjun harshly.

yeonjun stood speechless at hueningkai's words. when did he become so direct?

"how was i supposed to know that the man would be here to kill us? we just came back to retrieve your phone-" yeonjun paused and stared at hueningkai.

hueningkai tilted his head at yeonjun as he waited for the boy to continue. however, the blue-haired boy stumbled back as he realised the harsh truth that crossed his mind.

"you led us here on p-purpose?" yeonjun stuttered, only causing hueningkai to laugh in response.

"i did," the yellow-hooded boy smirked and walked slowly towards yeonjun.

yeonjun backed up against the wall and grasped onto his hair. he couldn't believe anything going on right now.

"why? ning, why?" yeonjun mumbled as he looked at the angel-faced boy.

"to be honest, i only needed you to come. i didn't intend for the worst to happen to mister kim and the other boys; especially taehyun," hueningkai responded back sadly but kept his cold demeanour.

yeonjun clenched his fists and hung his head low. things weren't making sense at all. his head felt fuzzy, the blue-haired boy felt like fainting.

"do you want an explanation?" hueningkai simply asked, standing opposite yeonjun.

yeonjun remained quiet as he slumped himself on the ground against the school walls.

he wished death upon himself.