sun

TW: sexual harassment, read at your own discretion.

"hey taehyun, looking good as always!"

"what's up kang!"

"if it isn't our adorable star athlete AND model student!"

- KANG TAEHYUN was the face of the school. the golden boy. everyone gets it.

taehyun returned his smiles and waves to those who greeted him. girls stared at him in awe while some guys had looks of envy written all over their faces. teachers greatly favoured him and gave him great support.

"hello kai!" hueningkai says mockingly as he waves at himself causing taehyun to laugh.

"hey dumbass, you're not invisible to me okay," taehyun stated as they walked to class together.

"well, i'm popular with the girls while you're loved by literally everyone in the school!" hueningkai exclaimed as he sent a wink to a girl who walked past them. his actions justifying his recent statement when the girl immediately squealed and blushed.

"really ning? do you even know her?" taehyun shook his head and shoved his hands in his pockets.

"hmm.. no actually, i don't know her." hueningkai responded and laughed at taehyun who continued shaking his head.

as the pair entered their class, taehyun was greeted with the overwhelming amount of snacks he had on his desk. taehyun smiled slightly as he took the snacks and gave one to each to his of classmates.

"taehyun! they're for you, take it back!" a classmate shouted and the classroom suddenly burst with protests against the snacks he gave up. some classmates, however, said thank you and gladly accepted the snacks they received.

"wow taehyun, you're so sweet but an asshole too. you should've given me all the snacks if you can't finish it!" hueningkai pouted as he teased taehyun for the overwhelming amount of snacks he was carrying.

"well, it's too much snacks for you and i to finish. it's best to share ning," taehyun said softly as he settled back down on his seat.

"alright good guy!" hueningkai put his hands up in surrender and turned to flirt with one of the girls.

taehyun's smile immediately faded once class started. listening in class often led taehyun's thoughts to wander. however, his thoughts aren't the daydreams he longed to have. he instead reminisced the amount of times he's been hurt- physically and emotionally.

that day seemed to be a day where he wasn't having any bullshit given to him. until-

"you better prepare your pathetic self later on. i'm going to make sure you won't be able to go home walking," his classmate, dowon, sniggered at the timid girl who sat beside him.

"p-please leave me alone, i'll do anything you want but please stop disturbing me," the girl said quietly, her voice quivering in fear.

taehyun's ears perked up as he listened to their conversation. dowon was getting on his nerves. he absolutely despised the disgusting prick. he did more than just steal lunch money; trauma is what he was known for. everyone still wondered why the school hasn't expelled him yet.

"come on, why don't you just give it up to me? i'll make you scream for more; i'll even make you bleed," dowon's hand slowly crept up to the girl's thigh as she tried holding in her tears.

taehyun could hear her soft sniffles and whimpering and stood up to face dowon. he's had it.

"are you deaf? she told you to leave her alone," taehyun said coldly, his voice filled with disgust towards dowon.