Shravan Malhotra?

Shravan was driving thanks to Google maps, he guessed himself to be on right path. It had been months now he came back to India but roads still confused him sometimes. He was frustrated with his father but again he knew his father if he had decided something then there must be a reason or a motive may be.

He finally reached a nice looking one storey house in the Green life Housing Colony. It was a humble looking though multi colored house as if a child has chosen the paint. He went inside the driveway and knocked at the main door. He saw a small bush on both sides of doorway. Flowers.  He was reminded that she wanted a doorway like that.

A girl's voice interrupted his thought. A girl child. He guessed.

"Who?" She asked from the eye window.

"Shravan Malhotra" he bent to the level so that she could see him.

"Wait!" She shouted and ran.

Amaya ran to the kitchen to her mother. She told her someone was at door and she asked him to wait.

"Who would it be?" Thought Suman.

"Mumma, his name is Shavan Malotla"

"Shravan Malhotra?"

"Yes Mumma!"

Suman was lost. She felt herself drowning already. The knife in her hand fell down, that's to Pihu who held it before it fell on Suman's feet. Pihu was shocked to see her always calm Bhabhi all flustered and anxious.

"Let it be Bhabhi. I'll see whosoever is that."

"Okay, Pihu."

Pihu and Amaya go back to the door and open it for the stranger.  The first thing Pihu saw was his eyes. Those deep black eyes were blank of emotions still held so much. Is that even possible? She thought. The other side Shravan had his eyes fixed at her. He felt as if her eyes were trying to read him. He took the opportunity to read her face while she was trying to read his eyes. He didn't know what was in her face or say her oceanic eyes that a thought struck him. I wish she is not "the Mrs Arora".

On the other hand Suman was lost in her thoughts and anxious. Is he Shravan Malhotra? The one I know. No no, how could that be? He won't come here. Relax Suman there are thousands of Shravan Malhotra out there. It could not be him. Let Pihu deal with him. I won't come in front of him. And any way he would not know me."

Amaya was looking at her bua and the stranger for so long that she got frustrated.
" Buaaaaaa"

"Ahh ohh I'm sorry. Please come in." Pihu was all flustered and confused at her own haywire like feelings and behavior.

"Umm yeah Thank you." Shravan was embarrassed of himself. He never had seen a girl with so much intent. He always had loved his Sumo that much even the British beauties could not waiver him. How did this simple girl dressed in Batman PJs can?

"Please this way. You sit here." She took him to the living room.

"Thanks."

"You want something."

"Water."

"Yeah one second."

"Here, water"

"Thanks"

"I got your name, Shravan Malhotra right?" Shravan felt some kind of familiarity in her voice.

"I'm Pihu Arora and this is Amaya. Say hello." Pihu nice name. He thought then slapped himself too.

"Hello uncle! I want your height." Little Amaya had been fascinated by the person's height that she was tempted.

"Hahaha! I can't give mine to you but you can get another for yourself."

"Is it available at the shop of our colony or in the mall or...."

"Amaya you will have to do hardwork to get that much height." Pihu cut her erratic blubber.

"What?" She asked and gave puppy eyes to Shravan.

"Drink lots of milk and exercises."

"Okay! Mumma! Milk!" Amaya ran towards kitchen shouting for her mother.

"Hahhaaha!"
"Hahahahha!"
Both of them laughed and Shravan felt the ease around her.

"So?" She asked.

"So what? Oh yeah! I'm Lawyer and Mr. Lalit Arora asked me to come here for a case."

"Oh Bhabhi's case, it must be. My dad didn't informed us. Umm a bag. Are you going to stay here or?"

"He will stay here, Pihu. I Asked Mohan to prepare the guest room. Can you check?" Mr. Lalit Arora announced his arrival. He was pleased to see the young man. For him Shravan was like a Shadow of his friend.

"Aye aye captain!" Pihu gave a salute to her father and left.

"Hello sir!" Shravan forwarded his hand to greet him. He didn't know how to treat him as uncle or his client.

"Hello sir? Touch my feet son. I know your thief dad and your London manners." Mr. Arora pretended to be angry and strict.

"Umm yeah! Namaste Uncle!" He bent to touch his feet but later he was brought into a manly hug.

"Good now! Sit."

"Good that you're going to stay here. I got an excuse to bring that Malhotra here."

"What do you plan?"

"Keep you hostage till he comes."

"What?"

"Hhahahaaha"

"Guest room is ready for the welcome of your hostage dad." Pihu announced coming back in the room and taking Shravan's bag.

"Alright Shravan you go and freshen up. Do some rest. We'll talk after lunch. You'll get to meet Suman only then because once she is in kitchen...."

"Even God can't get her out." She said laughing at her Bhabhi but his expression made her wonder. Does he know?

A/n- Heya guys! So does this chapter confuses you more or revealed something to you. Vote and comment. And yeah whose POV you want first Shravan or Suman?

Love,
Zindagi.