ASR

Teri mohabbat mei zaalim
Dil pe khanjar chala baithe
Tune nazre na uthaiyi wahi the hum
Tere intezaar mei baithe

(In your love my dear love, we stabbed our heart but you never looked once while we kept sitting waiting for you.)

"Really Arnav? Your Shayaris sound like the ones of a one sided lover who is hurt deeply in his unrequited love. Who will believe you have a girlfriend since college? Or is it that you really have feelings for someone else your so called " unrequited love "?"

"Arey jaaneman aapki mohabbat ne Hume aisa bana dala
Chahe kuch bhi kahe ye jamana
Marta hai bas aap hi par ye dilwala"

(Oh my dear love your love made me like this. Whatever says the world, my heart beats for you only)

"Arnav?"
"Pihu!"
"Arnav. I'm serious."

"Hey! Hi serious. I'm Arnav Singh Rathore."

"Offo!"

"Jaan! ( my life)

" Arnav I'm scared. Sumo is alone there. How will she face everything and her birthday the D-day is coming soon? My lord. I'm so anxious. God knows how those bloody criminals will react once they know she is alive. Above all when will that girl resign? She is bloody dealing with criminals everyday. Who asked her to become a cop? Now a days she is after that most wanted gangster. Arnav I'm tired of curing her wounds. "

"She didn't tell you yet, I see."

"What? Is there more?"

"Hmm. Shravan."

"Who? Her childhood friend?"

"Yes. He is back. She is slowly unfolding herself to him. She even met her Nanu. "

"That is because D-day is coming. They will be back soon."

"They will be. By the way, I wrote one instantly.
Unki nigaahoon ke hum par
utrane ke intezaar mei zaalim
Jannat ki sidhiyaan thukra gaye
Vo kisi aur ko dekhte reh gaye
hum mar gaye jahannam ke dar par.

(In wait of your one look on me my dear love I refused the stairs to heaven. While you kept looking at someone else, I died at the doors of hell.)

" Not again Arnav."

"Aww my baby. "

A/n: It was just an introduction chapter for ASR. I hope you like this new character. This character is just a supporting one as boyfriend of Pihu.
Your thoughts? BTW how are the shayaris?

Love,
Zindagi