Amrit Singh Shekhawat

Shravan was out to meet Amrit Singh Shekhawat but meanwhile Pihu was following him. He was in his car when he noticed a car following him. His lawyer brain kicked off to tell him something was wrong but he didn't know who he was dealing with. After sometime he took a turn which Pihu did not take thus he got assured she was going somewhere else.

He went on his way but she was still following him though he did not know. She had left her car at the last turn in the parking of the mall and was now following him in an auto rickshaw. Wasn't she smart? He reached Advocate Shekhawat's office and got to wait for five minutes. He sensed someone looking at him as he sat at the sofa in the reception area. He looked around but except for the reception lady and the watchman outside glass door.

He was called in and he went inside with his usual calm and charm that shocked even Mr. Shekhawat for a second.

"Advocate Shravan Malhotra? Heard so much about you. Finally we meet." He stood up and forwarded his hand.

"Hello to you too, Mr Shekhawat." Instead of shaking his hand Shravan took his seat royally as if it was his office.

"What brings you here?" Amrit asked sitting down.

"A lady." Shravan said so casually which made Amrit think he heard wrong.

"What?"

"Mrs Suman Arora, rings any bells?" He said looking at him very intently as if reading him.

"Are you going to take up her case? You'll fight me? Are you even serious?" Amrit was trying to intimidate him. He laughed at it.

"I'm not here to help you have any publicity of being my opponent but just some answers." Shravan said so boldly that it sort of hurt his ego.

"What?"

"Is she innocent?" Shravan asked him and was noting his expression and behavior.

"That's your job to proof. " He defended himself.

"I got my first answer. Now next, what evidence do you have?" Shravan got it that she was innocent the way he was hiding himself.

"I'm not supposed to tell you." Of course Shravan knew he was going to do this.

"This gives one more date in court if you reveal the evidence in court and then you'll know how disastrous it turns out for you." Shravan said dangerously and strangled him with words.

"I have proofs of her selling the designs."

"Great!"

"Are you done? Leave now!"

"Shravan Malhotra comes and leaves by his choice. Last question, is your hate to Mrs Arora personal or ...?"

"Don't call her Mrs Arora in front of me and yes it is personal." He stood up shouting almost growling and Shravan knew he just hit the right cord.

"You like her?" He said with realization.

"Huh!"

"You do! Oh my God are you serious? You like a married woman with a four year old daughter."

"Just shut up okay. I came in her life first. She was just an intern at the company I was assistant lawyer for. I had always liked her, always helped her. I was always with her like a silent guardian. "

"Did you tell her? Anything?"

"I was waiting for her to attain some success in her career before proposing her. I wanted her to stay independent always, she loved her job. I didn't want to come in between. And guess what that's my only fault. "

"Duffer" a voice so sweet said with annoyance.

"Pihu? Why are you here? And how did you even come her?" Shravan looked at her and was surprised how he didn't know.

"Following you! Simple. What did you think I'm some amateur? Never noticed me being sister of a military man. " and Shravan realized she was something. He decided to be careful of her.

"And you duffer. It was an arranged marriage for your information. Bhaiya and Bhabhi fell in love post marriage. " she told Amrit who was hit with realization.

"Whatever it is. My love remains unrequited."

" Right! We should take leave. " Shravan said getting up and getting out of the office with Pihu when she turned and said,

"By the way duffer, destiny have given you a second chance. Only if you want."

"Let's go Pihu." Shravan didn't understand why she said so.

"Oh yeah! You have to give me lift because I left my car at the mall."

"Hmm. Come."

A/n:- How's that? Relieved ? How's Amrit? What do you think of this chapter? Votes and comments awaited.

PS: I'm thankful that you guys were patient with me. Thank you.
Love,
Zindagi.