Hearing

It was the day of hearing and Shravan though hurt and upset was ready to get this all over so that he can go back home to his father and Pushkar. Its been days really. He was getting ready in his room when Pihu knocked on the door. She was carrying a tray of breakfast for him.

"Today don't know why everyone is having breakfast in their room only. So here is yours."

"How do you know?"

"Know what? Your love for Moong dal ka halwa?"

"Yeah that too and about last night. How do you know her?"

"I know many things. Its you who has to find out. Bye." Saying so she left closing his door only to return and peek inside to say,
"All the best, Mr Lawyer."

"Weird girl."

(A/n:- Am I the only one shipping for Pihu and Shravan? Anyone? #Pivan)

The court room was silent waiting for the upcoming storm as always. Shravan Malhotra walked in with confidence. Suman and Mr. Arora were there for the hearing today. Pihu refused to come as she said and I quote "I've other important things to do than watching you do your bak-bak."

Of course she had to do the most important thing. It was time for the second hint. Shravan needs to fasten up his seatbelt because a new twist was going to come his way which he had to handle himself, alone. This time there won't be a Pihu to assure him about Sumo's well being. He will have to reach her.

The hearing started and as usual Amrit took the lead by citing a few photographs. Shravan countered him by showing the court the reality.

"My lord, I would also like to show some photographs for that matter."

"Permission granted."

"Look at these pictures everyone. There is Mrs Arora in the same dress and same pose at the same place but with another man, a colleague instead of a man from the rival company as Advocate Shekhawat showed. What are the chances one of these pictures are forged?"

"But Mr. Dhingra himself gave me these pictures."

"Okay. So lets call Mr Dingra and ask him only."

And slowly the truth came out. Mr. Dhingra was the one involved in the scam and when he saw his chances of blow up, he planned to trap Suman into all this. Thus, case solved. What surprised everyone was Advocate Shekhawat's less interest in winning the case as he helped Shravan to get the truth out of Dhingra.

"Defence rests, your honour"

After the hearing, Amrit approached Shravan with a card and file.

"Hey! Shravan. Help me this last time. This is Suman's file which got me to her past and need to return it to the Archives Department. Here is my signing card. Please return it on my behalf, I need to talk to Suman urgently."

"Go ahead Romeo."

When Amrit reached Suman, he tried his best to have her talk to him while Pihu came to His rescue at correct time to take away her father from there. She had already arranged a nice date for them and told Amrit to first clear all the misunderstanding.

On the other hand, Shravan was going to the Archives Department and there the hint which Pihu and Arnav place for him was Waiting for him.

A/n:- How is it? What do you think the hint will be? Will Shravan reach Suman before her birthday? What if before him, they know that she is alive?

By the way what ship are you sailing with- #Pivan (Pihu & Shravan) or #Sumrit (Suman & Amrit )or #Pinav (Pihu & Arnav)?

Love,
Zindagi