The Case

Lalit asked Suman and Shravan to discuss the case after having a short rest. Then he took Amaya to her friend's house where all her friends were going to play together. Rajat went out to meet his friends as he was only in the city for sometime. Only Pihu, Suman and Shravan were left. While Pihu busied herself on her computer in her room. Shravan and Suman sat in the living room with the case file.

"So Mrs Arora tell me about the case please."

"Okay! So I work in the Finance Department of Elegant Fashion house. For a few days there was a rumor going around that someone from our company was selling the designs of the upcoming fashion show to the competitors. Suddenly after two three days of it, the senior manager and the director of the company summoned me. They blamed me for selling those designs. The ones I never even saw."

"Its such an easy case. Why could you not find lawyer? You would have won this."

"The lawyer hired by the company is the best here and he happens to hate me with all his guts I don't know why. And he says he got evidence."

"Hmm I see. What evidence though?"

"I don't know."

"If we anyhow get to know what evidence he have, we can find a counter to it."

"How would we know that?"

"That you leave to me. You only answer my one question. Are you innocent in this case? Because if I found you to be the real culprit then I will be the one to sue you."

"Honestly trust me. I really am not involved in any such thing."

"File. And what's his name?"

"Who?"

"That lawyer."

"Oh that Amrit Singh Shekhawat"

"I'll take your leave then."

Is Shravan going to meet him? Is he suspicious on me? Oh my God I shouldn't have told him about Amrit. If he meets him, he will definitely persuade him that I'm the culprit. Plus  he is Shravan of my childhood so he will know who I'm soon. Then he won't spare me. He would even kill me after all he also hates me. You're gone Suman.

Amrit Singh Shekhawat, hmm I've heard about him. He is quite famous in the lawyer lobby but I never got to meet him. I think I should meet him once. And why would a famous lawyer hate a normal corporate employee. Suman! No Mrs Arora. I should not take her first name it reminds me of her. Yes, that Mrs Arora is a bit suspicious. I should study this case better.

A/n:- Hey people! I'm having severe migraine. This was already written so I posted. I may not be able to write for two three days. Sorry but I'll see all your comments, so don't forget.
Next update a new character coming up.

Love,
Zindagi.