Pihu help!

Flashback

"Look at this Mr Malhotra." Said Pihu showing him a weird type of mobile phone.

"What? Your phone that's weird just like you."

"You idiotic lawyer. Its a device that I made."

"Oh yeah I remember you're a computer freak."

"Yeah! And this freak had hacked the laptop of Amrit Singh Shekhawat."

"What? That's illegal."

"What he's doing is legally and morally wrong."

"But!"

"You want help or not."

"OK fine. What did you get from his laptop?"

"I tell you a game changer. It can be the best evidence."

"Then show."

"Say please."

"What? Why?"

"Come on! Idiotic lawyer."

"OK fine. Pihu help please!"

"Here you go."
"I've got those pictures he was bragging about that day. And also got the analysis they are forged. But now you have to reach the real culprit yourself."

"OK thanks Pihu."

"So here are the photos. In these pictures Bhabhi can be seen exchanging an envelope with the guy belonging to rival company."

"A strong evidence I must say."

"But forged."

"What? Really? How do you know?"

"Idiotic lawyer, if I can hack his laptop to get these then can't I get original ones too."

"Right. But still I want to know the truth."

"You still don't trust Bhabhi."

"After seeing these? I doubt."

"Then see this. Exactly same picture but different man. Same saree, same background same envelope but different man. Only grey spot is...."

"The hand holding the envelope are same in both pictures. Two rings on index and little finger respectively."

"Correct."

"But who did this?"

"Do something by yourself also? Bye duffer lawyer."

Flashback ends

Pihu received a call from Mr Shekhawat this morning to meet him urgently. She left without informing anyone to meet him. She reaches the McDonald's before him though. He came inside in his casual attire which she admitted made him look impressive. He is handsome enough for Bhabhi. Check.

Amrit had realized his folly at the court when he saw hurt in her eyes. At the very moment he decided to do something. He might never get her as his but can at least apologize. So he decided to ask Pihu for help.

"So what is it that you want to talk?"

"I'm sorry."

"Apologize to Bhabhi."

"Exactly what I need help for. Help me apologize her."

"Hmm. Are you really feeling guilty?"

"Yes I am."

"I will help you but what do I get in return?"

"What do you want? Ask away."

"Persuade her."

"WHAT??"

"I mean you love her no then approach and propose."

"Are you out of mind? She is married. That too have a daughter."

"Look Mr Shekhawat. I don't know why this world can't be progressive enough. It been a year my brother martyred. I loved him. She love him. Amaya also loved him. But that kid deserves a father figure in her life. And Suman Bhabhi. What about her future? Bhaiya's death means end of her happiness. "

"I never knew."

"Your answer."

"Life has given me a second chance to get the love of my life. I promise you I'll sweep her off her feet."

"Deal then."

"Deal"

"Then do as I say."

Love,
Zindagi.