A Black Mass

After Amaimon had left, Sam approached me at the mouth of the cave.

"Why're you trying to contact Satan?!"

I looked into his worried face, "I want to ask him to tell Adam about the Tree of Knowledge and to tell him that we're both safe and leaving Eden."

He pulled me into a tight embrace, "Please don't...this is dangerous. Demons will lie and twist their promises to suite them. I can go."

I lifted my hand to cup his face, "Sam...you're injured. You could get killed, and you're already on the mend anyways. Just let me speak to him. I need to protect Adam this last time; when we were first created it was just us. We grew up by each other's side through thick and thin. At the very least he deserves a heads up."

Sam sighed deeply, "Fine. But when he strikes a deal with you, at least run it by me. I know how he works from experience."

"Ok, we'll both decide on the deal then." I kissed his cheek.

🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸

The day passed by in the blink of an eye. We spent most of the day messing around and eating berries. Now I sat outside the cave watching the sun slowly sink below the horizon.

"Are you really ready to talk to Satan, the king of lies?" I heard a familiar voice ask.

"If it means protecting Adam and Sam then yes." I answered Amaimon.

Amaimon sat next to me, "I don't understand humans..."

I smiled, "You don't have to." 

He sighed, "We're going to perform a Black Mass. It will be...weird."

"Weird how?" I asked.

"Well..." he scratched the back of his head as he looked out to the darkening skies. "It can get a little...well...steamy."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well..." before Amaimon could answer, Sam came out.

"So are we doing this or what?" Sam asked while flushed.

"Yes, I suppose." He answered.

We went inside the cave. Amaimon turned toward us.

"Undress...both of you."

"Alright." I said.

I've been nude my whole life, I don't see what's bad.

Sam looked a little hesitant as he unclothed.

"What now?" Sam asked.

Amaimon blushed and looked at me, "Lilith, I need you to get on top of Samael. Samael, lay down."

Sam lay on the floor and I straddled him. I felt his dick rise against my vagina. His face was red as he looked up at me with eyes burning with anticipation. I breathed in deeply.

"Now, I am going to place the mark of Baphomet on Samael."

Amaimon took his clawed finger and carved an upside down pentagram and our names within the spaces.

"I will go outside the cave during this part but you need to have sex to charge this seal." The demon blushed.

Sam and I blankly stared at the demon prince...

"What do you mean?!" We both shouted.

"I mean that you both need form a connection and pour both of your spiritual power into one another."

"By fucking!?"Sam screeched.

"Yes. Once again I will be outside the cave during this portion. Good luck sinners." He said before sprinting out of the cave.

An awkward silence ensued as we stared into each other's eyes. I lean in and begin to kiss Samael. His hand brushed through my tangled midnight hair as he kissed back. He sat up as he cradled me against his chest. I wrap my arms around his back as I rub myself against his lower half.

He moaned under his breath as he kissed me with more passion. I grabbed his dick and positioned it at my entrance. I felt his hot breath against my neck as I slowly sat down on his shaft. He kissed me roughly as I breathed heavily.

Once he was inside of me, I began to grind my hips against his. Then I took his arms and pinned him down against the cold cave floor as I rode on top of him. The seal on Sam's chest started to glow. Why are our names on this seal?

It doesn't matter. I need to speak to the man who wants us alive. I continued to move my hips against his. His hands groped my ass cheeks as I moved on top of him. He groaned so seductively that I completely lost myself. I came on top of him. He held me close as he finished inside of me.

The seal glowed brightly as the floor began to shake. Amaimon came running in, "You did it! Satan has arrived."

Out of the cracks in the floor, blue flames came roaring out. Then we saw it take form as a snake.

"Now what is it that God's children wish to ask of me?" Satan hissed.