What Lilith Saw

"I will give Samael a choice on your destiny." Satan grinned ear to ear as he looked to Sam. "You can leave now and live as an angel but you have to leave dear Lilith behind. Or you can take her place as a demon."

I looked into Sam's eyes desperately. He wouldn't...right?!

"I-I choose being an angel." He stammered out.

My heart dropped, my mind went blank and my body was numb. I wanted to scream and cry at him but all I could do was simply ask, "Why? Why did you come this far with me?"

He looked down at me, "Because I believed we could escape but obviously plans have changed. I won't become like him." He turned his gaze to Satan.

"But...I thought you loved me." Tears threatened to pour out.

"Simply I love myself more. I won't lower my status with a human." He turned his back and began to walk away.

My blood began to boil and my body was shaking. I lifted my head and screamed, "I WILL FIND YOU SAMAEL AND I WILL RIP YOU LIMB FROM LIMB FOR FOOLING WITH ME!!!"

He kept walking away like he didn't hear me. Satan turned toward me, "How sad, well as a demon you can claim your vengeance dear Lilith."

Satan gently lifted my chin as I sat up more comfortably. I looked into his blue eyes...blue like his dancing flames.

"I want to ruin him." I said lowly.

Satan grinned as he cupped my cheek, "Your wrath is ripe and sweetened with betrayal. Come, drink my blood child and become one of mine."

He cut his arm and allowed his demonic blood to flow. I gently brought his arm to my mouth and drank his rotten blood. My body began to burn up from the inside. I began to throw up burning liquids as I cried out. Everything about me changed and warped into something rotten. A tail sprang out of my tail bone and I grew two giant horns. After all the blinding pain I felt reborn.

"You won't be able to stand, Lucifer come over here and pick her up." Satan called out to the sickly blonde.

The demon he called Lucifer came by my side and held me in his arms. My eyes began to flutter shut, but one thought remained as I drifted into darkness: I will ruin you Samael.