Chapter 1: Zak

"Aaorn!?" Zak's voice echoed through the empty halls of the hotel. "Nick!?" he had left for two minuted to help Jay at nerve center. "Goddammit!" he thought as he raced down the halls, "I leave for two minutes". He rounded the corner, slamming into Nick. Nick groaned from underneath Zak. Aaron came running from the same hallway Nick had come from. Zak waited for his vision to return, "Get a room you two" Aaron laughed. Zak blushed, thank god it was dark. "Shut it" Nick mumbled. Zak snickered. He got up, reaching his hand out to help Nick up. Zak asked "where were you guys?", Nick looked up, "we heard a noise, so we took out the spirit box and started a session, then Aaron got pushed by something so we ran" Nick shrugged, "Dude" Aaron said "My camera just died" Zak scowled, "Bro I told you to put a new battery pack in" Aaron's eyes were wide, "I just put a new one in five minuted ago, Nick saw me put it in" Zak nodded, "Well we still have an hour before our lock down is over, lets get down to nerve to get another battery pack." Aaron nodded, "okay" he said. He started walking. Zak and Nick followed the light from Aaron's headlight. Zak looked at nick, "Sorry for almost killing you" he said, "it's cool" Nick said back. Their hands brushed, Zak's face got hot. Nick quickly pulled his hand to his side. "Zak, we heard something on the X-camera on the east side of the building" Jay's voice was quiet, like always. Jay didn't talk much. Zak looked at nick, "let's get packed up" Billy said, "Good idea" Zak said, "Nick and I will go get the X-cameras, Aaron, you and Billy can stay with jay, review our EVP sessions" Zak motioned for Nick to come with him and he walked outside. Zak shivered in the cool morning air. He put on his jacket. Even in summer, the mornings were still cold. Nick walked behind him. Zak stopped, taking out a map of the area. Each entrance had an X-camera. They walked in silence for the whole twenty minutes it took to retrieve the cameras. Then they returned to nerve to help pack up. On the way back, Nick was still quiet, which was weird, Nick had always been a talker.  

So if you finished reading this and ur bored, go to chapters 13 and 15 for smut...

spirit heartsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें