Chapter 12: Nick

Nick ran his hands down Zak's strong arms. He ran his hand up Zak's shirt, resting his fingers on his stomach. Zak pulled Nick onto his lap, kissing his neck. Nick moaned softly, closing his eyes. Zak moved his hands up Nick's back. Nick wrapped his arms around Zak's neck, tasting his liips on his. Zak pulled Nick's shirt over his head, throwing across the room. Zak kissed his shoulders and chest, his hot breath making Nick shudder. Zak pulled his shirt off, exposing his muscular top half. Nick ran his hand through Zak's dampened hair, kissing his neck. Zak picked Nick up in his arms, kissing him as he leaned Nick against the wall. Nick wrapped his legs around Zak's waist. Zak pulled away from the kiss, putting his forehead to Nick's. Zak pushed him onto the bed. Nick melted into the sheets. He propped himself up. Zak moved the suitcase out of the way. Zak walked over to Nick, unbuckling his belt. He climbed on top of Nick, kissing his neck. He moved his hand down Nick's leg. Nick threw his head back, breathing heavily. Zak ran a hand through Nick's hair, while the other hand fumbled with his belt. Zak slowly slid Nick's jeans off his hips, running a finger along his stomach.  Zak slid Nick's jeans to his ankles. The cold air hit Nick, making him shiver.  The front door opened, Aaron's voice came from the kitchen, "Have you guys seen my phone?!" he asked. Zak looked at Nick, who burst out laughing. "Bro!? My phone is gone" Aaron yelled. Nick playfully pushed Zak aside. "I'll be back" he said. He pulled his jeans up. Not caring about being shirtless, he walked out into the kitchen while buckling his belt. Aaron looked at him. "What? What could possibly be so important that you had to barge in and interrupt me and-" Zak cut in, grabbing Nick around the waist, his warm chest against his back. "Nothing! We were doing nothing! Nothing to see here!" Nick rolled his eyes. Aaron slapped his forehead, "OH! OH! Okay, uh...sorry" he said, as he bolted out the door. Zak cracked up. Nick grabbed Zak's face, pulling him into a kiss. Zak undid Nick's belt again.Kissing his neck. The door opened again. Without even looking, Nick yelled, "I swear to god aaron! Get the FUCK OUT!" Zak laughed as he ran his hands up Nick's back. "ZAK?!" A woman's voice screamed. Zak looked up. "Oh shit" he whispered.