Chapter 15: Zak

Zak handed the room key back to the woman in the lobby. "I hope you enjoyed your stay" she said with a smile. "You have no idea" Zak thought. Nick handed him his black suitcase. "Aaron just got a cab to the airport, someone from the rental company will be here to pick up the RV tomorrow." Zak nodded. Billy and Jay walked out of the hotel bakery, holding bags of sweets that they would eat in a matter of five seconds. Nick rolled his eyes at them, "What is it with you guys and bakeries?" Aaron asked, taking a bag from Jay. Billy shrugged, taking out a huge muffin, "I don't know" He said. The walked out to the cab. Billy and Jay got in first, then Aaron. Nick and Zak squeezed in last, barely fitting. Zak looked at Jay, who was on his phone, "Did the woman from the historical society  email you yet?" he asked, Jay shook his head, "Not yet, im sure she will though" Zak nodded and leaned back. Nick took out his phone, "Our flight leaves in four hours" he said. "Aaron groaned, "What are we supposed to do then?" Nick rolled his eyes, "It will take us about an hour to get to the airport, then we need to go through security and stuff, then we can get dinner and then we go to Kentucky" Aaron looked out the window. "Okay" he said. Nick put an arm around Zak's shoulders. "It's gonna be a long ride" Nick said. "Yep" Billy laughed, "I bought muffins" he said. Zak pulled Nick onto his lap. "So Zak and Nick are just gonna make out the whole ride" Aaron said, Jay smiled. Billy snorted, "We could play a game, lets play "Why are we so alone" that sounds like fun" Jay playfully punched Billy's arm, "Leave them alone" he said. "Jay? Did it ever occur to you that I might be just making more space for the rest of your fat asses?" Zak said, a smug look on his face. "Whatever" Aaron said. "Maybe we should" Nick whispered to Zak. Zak chuckled, putting his forehead to Nick's. "You're so cute" he said. Nick ran a hand through Zak's hair. "Not the hair" Zak groaned, Nick smiled, messing up his hair. "Nooooo" Zak moaned. "You're dead" he said to Nick. "You gonna punish me?" he asked, planting a kiss on Zak's nose. "Eww" Billy muttered. Nick ignored him. Zak pulled Nick into him, taking in his intoxicating scent. "You smell amazing" Zak whispered, grazing Nick's neck with his nose. "Can you guys wait to do, whatever it is you're doing, until we get to the hotel" Aaron said. Billy tried to hide his smile, but failed horribly. Jay flicked a sprinkle at Aaron. Nick leaned into Zak, kissing him softly. "Just forty-five more minutes and they'll stop" Billy huffed. Zak smiled into the kiss. And Billy was right, they stayed like that for the rest of the ride.