Chapter 17: Zak

"What the hell is that?" Aaron asked, pointing at something in Jay's hand. "Its fried dough I think" Billy said. Zak looked at his phone, "The rental car is here" he said. Nick looked relieved, Zak couldn't blame him. They walked out into the parking lot. A man standing at a black SUV waved them over, "Hi, Are you Bill?" Billy stepped forward, "Thats me" he said, taking the keys from the man. Jay got into the driver seat. Zak and Billy put the bags in the trunk. Nick slid in next to Zak, resting a hand on his leg. Zak slapped his hand away, "I'm off limits" he said, crossing his arms, "What?" Nick asked, fake surprise on his face, "This is what happens when you mess with the hair" Zak said. Nick pouted. "No touching until we get to the hotel" Zak said. Jay started driving, "Are we there yet?" Nick whined, Jay rolled his eyes. "One hour" Billy said, looking at the GPS. Nick groaned. Zak laughed, "Relax". Nick took out his phone, he texted Zak,"IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY" Zak looked at his phone and smiled, "LOL" he sent back. He took Nick's hand, resting his head on his shoulder, breathing him in. "I can't stay mad at you" he whispered to Nick, planting a kiss on his neck. "NOOOO!" Aaron yelled, "What?" Zak asked, looking up, "My phone died" he said. Everyone laughed. Nick wrapped his arms around Zak. Normally, Zak hated affection, but it felt so right with Nick. Nick's arms felt so natural around him. Zak embraced Nick, his finger tips pressing into Nick's back.  

The arrived at the hotel just as the sun started to rise. They walked through the big glass doors. They checked in and got their room keys. Nick and Zak grabbed their bags, walking towards the elevator. "Just try to keep it down boys" Aaron called after them, "Unlike the last time" Billy called. Zak blushed, "You could've left the room dickhead" Nick called back. Jay cracked up. They went into the elevator, "Their room is next to ours" Nick pointed out, Zak traced Nick's face with his hand, "We don't  have to keep it down you know" Zak whispered, his lips brushing Nick's neck. "Im too tired" Nick said. Zak laughed. The door opened, they got out and walked down the hall to their room. "Room 420" Zak said, looking at the key, Nick burst out laughing, "What?" Zak asked, Nick just looked at him, a huge grin on his face, "Oh" Zak snickered. They got to the room. Zak went to open the door, "Hold up" Nick said, he snapped a picture of the room number. Zak rolled his eyes, then opened the door. Nick flopped down on the big king sized bed. Zak got in next to him. "You want food?" Zak asked, kicking off his shoes. Nick rolled off the bed, "Not really" he said. Zak went over to him, "well what do you want to do" He asked. Nick sat up. He moved closer to Zak. Zak slid his hand towards Nick's. running his hand slowly over the soft carpet. Nick took Zak's hand, pulling him into his chest. Zak looked up at Nick, gazing into his eyes. Nick's hot breath on Zak's lips. Zak leaned into him. Nick kissed him softly, then harder. Nick slid Zak's shirt off, resting his hands on Zak's bare shoulders. Nick pushed him down, climbing on top of him. Zak wrapped his arms around Nick's lower back. The door opened. Aaron and Billy stepped in. Nick pulled away, he sat up, straddling Zak, who just lay there awkwardly. Billy had a smug look on his face. "Dang, you guys broke the bed already?" Aaron asked, a huge smile on his face. Nick fell into Zak again, holding his face in his hands. Zak ran a hand through Nick's hair. Aaron sat down on the couch, Billy followed. Zak pulled away, "What do you guys want?" he asked, "Jay fell asleep so we got bored" Billy said, Nick planted soft kisses on Zak's neck. Zak moaned softly. "Guys?" Aaron asked. Nick sat up again. "Do you guys mind, we're kind of busy here" Billy smirked. Aaron took the remote of the table. He started flipping through the channels. "Billy, the games on" He said. "Unless you'd rather watch this rom-com" Aaron said, gesturing to Nick and Zak. Nick rolled his eyes. "I don't care if you're in here, just don't complain about any noise" Nick said. Zak pulled Nick into him again. Aaron groaned, "Can you get a room" he said, "You're in our room!" Nick yelled. Zak laughed. Nick laid a hand on Zak's leg. Zak didn't care if Aaron and Billy saw them. He loved this handsome man. And this handsome man loved him back.

I really hope you guys enjoyed this story. I enjoy writing them for you guys. Please tell me what i should do next:)