Chapter 11:Zak

Zak woke up to the smell of breakfast. He opened his eyes to see the guys standing there. "Morning" Billy said, "We got room service, because we're awesome." Aaron fist bumped Billy. Jay smiled and went into the kitchen. He pulled out bowls and plates. "So" Aaron said, "did you guys-" "SHUT UP!" Nick yelled from under the covers. Billy laughed and went into the kitchen. Aaron grinned. Zak laid his head on Nick's shoulder. "Hi" he said, "Hi" Nick said, turning to face him. They smiled a each other. "Don't make-out until you brushed your teeth" Aaron called from the kitchen. Zak rolled his eyes. He got up out of the bed. The guys stared at him. He wasn't one to just walk around with out a shirt on. He walked into the kitchen. He grabbed the piece of bacon that Aaron was holding. He put it in his mouth. Aaron rolled his eyes at him. Zak smiled slyly. Nick walked over and took a piece of the scrambled eggs. Zak walked into the bathroom and started to get ready for the day. He stepped into the shower. He got out once the water got cold. he put a towel around his waist. He walked into the kitchen, where everyone eating. They all looked at him. "Take a picture it'll last longer" Zak huffed. Nick laughed. Zak went to his suit case and pulled out some clothes and went back into the bathroom.

He opened the door and walked to the bed.He flopped down and took out his phone. "Nick, my parents will be here with lunch in a few hours" Nick nodded, he walked over to Zak. Nick wrapped his arms around Zak's waist. Aaron and billy opened the door and walked out into the hall. Jay followed, looking into Nick's eyes. He smiled and closed the door behind him. Zak ran a hand through Nick's hair. He took Nick's hand in his and walked to the couch. Nick grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. Zak gazed at Nick's bare arms. He traced Nick's body with his eyes. Zak looked at the TV, the older version of "The Ring" was playing. Nick watched intently, waiting for something to happen. Zak put his arm around Nick, breathing him in. Nick laid his head in Zak's lap, pulling the wool blanket over himself.  Zak ran his fingers through Nick's hair. Nick looked up at him. "Hey" he said, Zak smiled "Hey" he said back, Nick sat up, wrapping the blanket around both of them. Zak put one arm around Nick's waist, pulling Nick into him. Zak put his lips to Nick's. Nick's lips tasted like oranges and syrup. Zak pulled away, "You taste like breakfast" He said. Nick smiled. Wrapping his arms around Zak's neck. "I love you" he said. Zak melted into his arms.