Chapter 14: Nick

Nick pushed Zak up against the door, kissing him hungrily. He moved his hands aggressively up Zak's chest. "Where were we?" Nick whispered into Zak's ear. Zak turned the water on. Steam curled around them. Dropping their jeans, they stepped in, not taking their eyes off each other. Nick gripped Zak's neck, the hot water scalding their naked bodies. Zak wrapped his arms around Nick's waist. Nick pulled away, stepping behind Zak. He moved his hands slowly down Zak's body, caressing his inner thighs. Zak tensed, "relax" Nick whispered, moving his hands up slightly. Zak hunched over at the touch. He leaned against the tile wall. Nick traced Zak's lower back with his finger tips, teasing him. He put two fingers in Zak's entrance and twisted the, extracting heavy moans from Zak. "I want you inside me" Zak moaned. Nick thrust into Zak as he clawed at the tile wall. He thrusted slowly, at first, not wanting to hurt Zak. His moans echoed slightly in the small bathroom. Zak begged "Harder" his voice shaking. Nick thrust harder, gripping Zak's hips. Nick hoped Billy and Jay had left, otherwise there would be explaining to do. Nick gripped Zak's shoulder, finding rhythm. After at least twenty minutes, Zak said, "Im so close". Nick fell into Zak, cumming deeply inside him. their legs were shaking. Nick wrapped his arms around Zak, breathing heavily. Zak turned the water off. He stepped out, wrapping a towel around himself. Nick followed, losing his balance and falling into Zak. Zak laughed, "At least we don't have to clean anything" He said. Nick laughed. Zak put his forehead to Nick's , "I need you" Nick said, kissing him. Zak wrapped his warm arms around Nick, opening the door. Not taking his eyes off Zak's lips, he stood in the doorway. "Zak?" Nick said, putting his head on Zak's chest. "yeah?" Zak said back, Nick looked into Zak's eyes, "That was amazing" Nick said. Zak blushed. "Do you want to check whats in the bag" Zak asked, Nick looked at the bag on the table. "Sure" he said, kissing Zak on the nose. Zak went into the bedroom to get changed. Nick picked his clothes off the floor and put them on. Inside the bag was a box of fries and onion rings, two coke cans, and burgers. Nick set the food on the table. Zak came out of the door, "It almost smells as good as you" He said, wrapping his arms around Nick neck. Nick picked up a fry, he traced Zak's lips with it. Zak smiled, bitting the top of the fry. Aaron walked into the room, "Ya'll ready to fly to Kentucky" He said with a western accent. "Yes" Nick and Zak both said at the same time.