Chapter 16: Nick

The cab stopped in the drop off area at the airport. He climbed off Zak to let him out. They got their suitcases from the trunk of the cab and walked into the airport. The sky was a dark blue, the moon was full, and the stars were starting to twinkle. They walked through security, and then to their gate. Billy found a fast food place and they all got dinner. After a couple hours of waiting, they finally boarded the plane. Zak sat down next to Nick. "I hate flying" Zak said to him. Nick put his hand on top of Zak's. "I know" he said. The pilot's voice came on, announcing that they were taking off. The plane started to move, Nick laced his fingers with Zak's, squeezing his hand. "Breathe" Nick said to Zak. Nick laid his head against Zak's shoulder. Zak inhaled, then they were off the ground. Nick kissed his cheek, "You okay?" Nick whispered "Yeah" Zak said. He slumped in his seat, pulling his baseball cap farther over his face. Nick laid his head on Zak's chest. He drifted in and out of sleep. Zak shook his shoulder, "We're here" he said, Nick blinked. "Five more minutes" he groaned, Zak laughed, "Nick we're landing in five minutes" Nick closed his eyes, Zak poked his side, "stop" he said, closing his eyes again, Zak poked him again, "Alright, alright" Nick said laughing, "I'm up". Zak crossed his arms, "I knew that would work" he said. Nick groaned, "Sleep" he said, Zak placed his hands on Nick's arms, "No sleep" he said, Nick flipped Zak's cap backwards, pulling him into a kiss. Zak pulled Nick closer, placing his hand on Nick's lower back. Nick pulled away, "I almost forgot to be mad at you for messing up my hair" Zak said, Nick smiled. The plane landed, and the got off. "Hotel" Aaron yelled after they got their bags. "Billy find a hotel" Aaron said, "Okay, chill" Billy said laughing. "The rental car isn't even here yet". "Billy?", Jay asked, "What?" Jay pointed to a bakery, "Bakery" Jay said, his eyes sparkling. "Yes" Billy said, walking with jay to the entrance.