Chapter 13: Zak

Zak looked up from Nick's neck. His parents stood in the doorway. His mom had a mortified look on her face. Nick tensed, his bare body exposed. Zak stepped in front of Nick. "Uh..." he tried to find the words to explain to his catholic parents what he was doing with another man in his arms. But his words failed him. Nick quickly picked up his jeans and slipped them on. Zak's father was enraged. "WHAT ARE DOING?!" he yelled. Billy and Jay appeared behind them. "Is everything okay?" Jay asked. Billy looked at Zak. His eyes widened, he looked at Zak's stomach and gestured to,oh god. Zak looked down.He was hard as fuck. He silently willed it to go away. He thought about height and spiders. But it stayed put. Great, he thought. "Zak, do you want to explain?" his mother asked. "Not really" he said back. His dad rolled his eyes. "I think we should go" his said. He threw the take out bag onto the table. Then he walked out. Leaving behind silence and angry energy. His mother just shook her head, then followed. Jay and Billy stood in the door way. Zak sank onto the couch, "Goddammit" he groaned. Nick looked at him. "You okay?" Jay asked. Him and Billy walked over to them. "I'm fine" he said, "This isn't how I was going to tell them I was gay" Nick snorted, "They would've had the same reaction if I wasn't naked in your hotel room". Zak smiled, "True" he said. Zak stood up. Nick walked right into his chest. "You want to take a shower?" He whispered in Zak's ear. "Sure" he smiled at Nick, kissing his nose. Nick pulled Zak by his belt into the bathroom. Zak shut the door, ignoring Billy and Jay's surprised faces.