Hidden revelations

-Inspired by {Shadowed Past}-

"Night, Skye." Kitty said as she prepared to go to sleep. Skye, who was sleeping in a bed opposite hers, mumbled back.

The sky was dark, with thunderclouds visible. In the distance, was a castle.

"You monster! What have you done to that baby!" They jumped, and was nearly collided with someone running from a mob, with a blanket wrapped around a baby in their arms. 

"It's okay, it's okay..."  She whispered, lifting up the thing and kissed it lightly, coming up to the end of a rope bridge, before she carefully made her onto it.

"Demon! Spawn of Satan! The gates of heaven will be barred to you!"  They shouted before slicing the rope, causing the two to fall, and for the first time, they saw the infant's face and screamed.

==========

"Skye! What's wrong?" Skye jolted up to find most of the X-Men were in their room.

"It - It was just a nightmare." They breathed out. "I saw this lady - blue, scaly, had this kid in her arms. Kind - kinda looked like you, Kurt."

"The lady?" Marcus asked. "In case you haven't noticed, Skye, Kurt is a bo-"

"Don't you dare start that argument on gender identity again." Skye glared at him. "And I was referring to the kid, not the lady, that had the resemblance."

"Vait." Kurt began, lapsing back to his German accent. "Ze kid? Vare you sure?"

"Skye, let me take a look." Charles said, and before Skye could make another word, they felt Charles enter their mind, pushing aside memories and into the dream Skye had before waking up.

"Raven..." Charles recognized the lady before deciding to force himself deeper, watching as a hooded person scooped Kurt out of the water. Satisfied, he finally relieved himself out of their mind. "It seemed that you might have imprinted on one of Kurt's earliest memories, some even he can't remember now."

"Can you read mine, Professor? Find out more about mein real parents." Kurt asked, getting excited.

"Not tonight, Kurt, not tonight. I'll try to find out more tomorrow. Now back to bed all of you." Charles said, shooing them back, and when they were all asleep, was in deep thought. So Raven was busying shagging after she left me. Not a surprise.

==========

The next day, Charles arrived at Bayville High and wheeled straight towards the Principal's office.

"Mr. Xavier. What a pleasant surprise." Darkholme said coldly, crossing her arms without even intending to stand as he entered. "I was just planning to call you, some of your students are falling behind-"

"I think we can cut the pleasantries, Raven." Charles said coolly. "Though I have to say, I would have never pegged you for the education type."

There was a flash of anger across her eyes, before a ripple of scales scattered across Raven Darkholme's body as she stood up. "...how did you figure it out?"

"Like how I always did." Charles replied nonchalantly. "You never were a subtle person, Raven."

"Don't, call me that." The now blue scaled woman snarled angrily. "I'm not just Raven anymore. Not after what you did to them, to us."