A/N for Season 1

What's up, everyone? Aye Krusher is back online, and thanks for joining along with Season One of X-Warriors: Mutant Evolution. I've got some OG episodes coming up, and I hope you will continue to support the book.

As a bonus, here are some profiles of the mutant O.C.s featured so far, both character as well as a bit of trivia. Invoking Write who you know, in order of appearance:

1. Marcus Easing, aka Powereign, aka Author Avatar of SymbioteHiccup

Profile: He discovered his holy gift to manipulate psionic energy after surviving a terrorist attack, which had broke up his unstable family. His faith in the church is what inspired him to join the X-Men.
A/N: I was his beta of almost all of his early works, such as The Symbiote Rider trilogy, and helped take over from theEarthMother when (she?) vanished for A Woman's Pryde.
This incarnation is one parallel to the Woman's Pryde version, and with his traits - both good and bad - amplified. P.S.: got the first season done before half a year!

2. Gloria/Skye, aka Psyvolt, aka Author Avatar of SkyTheMagician

Profile: Ever since they accidentally left their own sister in a vegetative state, Skye has vowed to never let their curse of Psionic Inundation go out of their control, never to let someone else get hurt when they could help them.
A/N: I wrote Skye into the chapter after I came across The New Mutant, a story - as far as I'm aware on hiatus - set in First Class and Days of Future Past timelines of the X-Men films.
This incarnation is one where the OG version was born later, induced into the Brotherhood before joining the X-Men, without the Rogue touch and the confidence issues.

3. Elliana 'Ella' Wayne, aka Nightjay, aka Author Avatar of HalfBloodBatman

Profile: A attack by a rabid bat granted Ella bat-like abilities, but deep down, Ella's still the lovable gal who everyone wants to be friends with, and for one other Christian, even more.
A/N: Ella was added as a bit of wishful hoping IRL, and as a foil to Marcus.
This version, unlike her real life counterpart, lacks a sibling.

4. Marilyn 'Maria' Spectre, aka Nightmarionette, aka feminine Author Avatar of Ayekrusher0901

Profile: Having been surrendered to a hospital by her parents, Maria resents society for all its immoral rules. Her abilities of density manipulation and invisibility gave her the thrill to be free - even as darker thoughts brim to the surface.
A/N: I first conceived Maria back around February 2019 or so when SymbioteHiccup and I were working on a prequel to the now defunct MarKrusher universe. Her alias was partially inspired by the FnaF character, while her name is a homage to my grandmentor, former Ying Wa Primary School Headmistress Maria Lam.
This version is the parallel to the MarKrusher incarnation.

5. Keeva Kolete, aka Phantomjacks, aka Author Avatar of N3rdy_Bookworm

Profile: The first time her ability to manipulate electricity manifested, this galway girl killed the power of her apartment block for two days, and when her own parents called the cops, she electrocuted them and tried to run.
A/N: A big part of my motivation for the book, apart from co-writing SymbioteHiccup's A Woman's Pryde, was the Phantom series. While I haven't checked out Enigma (I'm not a hardcore Young Justice fan), I do wish that both of your books will have success in due time.
This incarnation is one similar to the Phantom series, except she's not experimented...yet.

Special thanks once more to the above people who have impacted the series! See ya, and glory to Krusheria!