02

Chapter 2: Eyes on you

I stand corrected.

I could not get my eyes away from him at all.

I was blatantly ogling Kim Namjoon from behind, and it was already 15 minutes away from the first break. All I was doing was staring at him all three periods. Since algebra was something that I could understand, it was not hard to follow the lesson.

45 minutes into each period, I've spent 30 minutes ogling him.

I don't know why I'm like this. I try to look away, but somehow my eyes wander back at him, and Namjoon is really a sore thumb.

He would always raise his hands at every question thrown at him, sometimes raising his hands to ask questions back. Teachers are always asking him to explain hard questions on the board for extra credit, and to top off, he's a clumsy man.

He walks like his spinning world, always tumbling and constantly breaking stuff.

Every five minutes, he would always break the tip of his pencil, and every time he broke the end, he would always sharpen his pencils to create a noise that would make me look up. I don't even know why he wouldn't just use pens, but again my question is answered when someone asks the same question as I did, and his answers are always the same.

Pens are expensive, and I somehow always broke them. Why spend a penny for a single cell whenever I could just sharpen a pencil for as much as I want?

Somehow, a flaw like that makes him much more likeable to me; since then, I know at least with a perfect figure like him, something must be wrong. At least, now I know he's not from those stories I like to read. He's real. But now, the problem is that he's constantly in my mind.

His dimple smiles dominate my head, and I think I'm going crazy as we speak.

I was ready to stop ogling him when my phone suddenly vibrated, and a ring could be heard over the silent room. Waking me up from my daydream.

Main hoes

Choonhee: You guys coming to the cafeteria?

Hyejin: Always coming, babe, same place?