11

Chapter 11:  How can I love a heartbreak

Chapter 11: How can I love a heartbreak

        How can someone get back from a broken heart? Not even the brightest people in the world could answer that question. Well, even if they could, no theories can prove it right the second time. That was the question that many people had thought about when they lost their loved ones. But Namjoon didn't lose anyone, right? Does Heeyeol still have feelings for him, as he does for her?

Or does she never think about him? It made Namjoon shudder in fear. Falling in love is not scary, but knowing you are the only one falling is scarier. But it was different for Namjoon; it was more than just heartbreak.

He felt like a part of him was being ripped away from him. Like a missing soul that was once dwelling inside, the man suddenly vanquished, as if his other half had taken it with them when they left. All of his entire life, he had never felt like this.

Namjoon was not afraid to say that he was in love. Because it was the truth. He couldn't deny that Heeyeol was now someone special to him. He couldn't deny that he couldn't sleep at night, not because of his insomnia but because he couldn't help smiling every time Heeyeol's name appeared on his phone. Namjoon couldn't lie to anyone that now, going to school does not only.

No, it wasn't just a heartbreak he had experienced. It was like missing a soul mate. Now, who wouldn't feel like that when Namjoon just saw the girl he had rejected his love like that? He knew that no one was to blame. Namjoon knew Heeyeol must have her own reasons.

It dreads him every time he has the gut to confess. His mind would have swirled in a different direction every time thinking about the person he was about to confess to.

Because he knows who had like and love, even the word love, and love was a different term for the younger man.

But Moon Heeyeol was someone he came to admire, he had seen the light in her eyes, and he saw how every time she spoke to him, her eyes would gleam with happiness. Even when he saw her cry, he could read her eyes as if she were an open book.

It was tough for him to break down the walls she had built, but he knew he shouldn't have broken the whole barrier instantly. Instead, he took the bricks one by one, and as those bricks came down one by one, his love grew for the girl.

Because he knew he loved her.

Kim Namjoon was an insecure person when it came to neither love. He was not like his excellent tsundere friend, Yoongi, nor his brother charming wit, Seokjin. He was not like his smiley best friend Hoseok or as handsome as his brother Jungkook or the playboys like Taehyung and Jimin.