07

Chapter 7: Put your head on my shoulders

Seconds turn into minutes

A Minute turns into hours

An Hours turn into days

And days turn into weeks

That is how much I've been spending time with Namjoon. He was perfect despite the clumsy gesture he does he's perfect, we connected, and I think that's important because I was starting to fall in love.

Despite my mind telling me to despise the man for making me feel this way, my heart was far from despising all of this, and for once, I followed my heart. I just hope what I did was not a disappointment. The girls kept asking if we had something, and I rejected it. It's not like Namjoon, and I are dating. We're just friends.

They never questioned us again since time gave 45 minutes of break. I spent about 20 minutes with the rest and the rest minutes with Namjoon. I don't want the girls to question me because I know I wouldn't be ready to say anything.

"Wait...wait, you're telling me he screams in the morning like that?" I asked, laughing beside him. We both were sitting by the tree in the back of the soccer field; it was nice and peaceful as our laughs resonated throughout the whole area.

"He did... Jin didn't know that Jungkook had put the kiwis in the egg holder, and he went ballistic when he thought the eggs had grown fur." He was laughing.

"He didn't check?"

"Well, by the time everything panicked, Jungkook had woken up to tell that it was a kiwi."

"Wow... I can't believe how funny that was," smiling at the stories that Namjoon had told about the boys. They sounded like a family; they were not related by blood but by a bond.

He chuckles as he looks at me, holds his hands, and ruffles my head, something I've grown accustomed to.

"Tell me about your family... what they are like; tell me about the girls. They looked like a big part of your life, aren't they?"