14

Chapter 14: One More Chance

            Have you ever been threatened by a small, tiny man with anger issues? Right now, it feels like I'm being robbed by a little man.

"So, do you have an answer, Moon Heeyeol?"

"I can't believe I'm answering this question for you."

"You're right. I can't believe you're answering this question to me when you should be answering to Namjoon," he shrugged as he looked at me from up to down. "But you've been avoiding him like the plague, and he was so upset, so I had to do something, and I'm not letting some girl hurt my brother, hoes before bros, no offence Heeyeol."

"None taken..." I looked at him. He was also someone who wouldn't let his brothers down, they are a family, and I admire that they were literally solid.

"I don't know why I ran. I was just confused and overwhelmed. I panic."

He snickers at me, "Is that what you've been doing when someone told you they love you? I wonder how your past boyfriend would have to keep up with you?"

Throwing the stick, I found beside me, "Shut it. Namjoon is the only one who made me feel weird, and I've never had a boyfriend before." I say the last part quietly.

"Not a single one? No wonder you act like Mary the Virgin."

I glare at him as he laughs and notices his gummy smile. No wonder she's in love with him, thinking about your best friend,' gosh, you sound so perfect for Namjoon he's the only one who never had a girlfriend before. You both will make a perfect couple."

I looked at him and felt a blush creeping into my cheeks, but it suddenly disappeared when I remembered the event before I got here. He doesn't know that his friend just got himself a foreign girlfriend.

"You must have been living under the rock Min Yoongi. It seems like your friend got himself a girlfriend, and it's not definitely me." My voice broke a little bit, saying the last part.

"Oh really...? Let me guess, she's got golden locks, exchanged student, goes by the name Alice?"

Nodding, I guess he wasn't as ignorant as I thought.