05

Chapter 5: A time for her who never got to feel

I cannot hate Kim Namjoon

What is happening to me? These feelings and the walls I built over the past few years came crashing down as soon as he was present.

I was always known for my resting bitch face, I was always known as the snow queen, a cold-hearted person, I think I could even top with the devil's cold heart, and all of this came crashing down as Namjoon smiled at me.

This persona I've built is something that I have grown accustomed to since the day mom left. I swore that day to never get in love because I know that love is something that weakens you. I don't like this bubbly feeling inside me. Is this what dad had felt when mom had walked into his life?

So here I am, being the hypocrite I am, sitting in front of Namjoon as he munches his lunch while reading a book. Let me tell you, I have never seen such an ethereal being.

He had taken me outside the bench seats to eat since he said he wouldn't hear the end of it with the Bangtanboys, and I couldn't agree more with the girls.

The girls are sure going to question this after I'm done. I mean, who wouldn't? The whole place is practically looking at us right now. People are passing by, looking at us questionably. One, this is the first time Kim Namjoon is not sitting with the Bangtan boys, and here is Moon Heeyeol sitting in front of him since she is known to not mingle with boys, but then again, here we are.

The boys were looking at their friend in confusion. Currently, Namjoon was sitting with his back away from them. Namjoon knows if he had looked at the boys, he wouldn't be able to talk with Heeyeol proper;y without feeling like the guy's face in the background. It was also his first time doing this, so he would like it to be perfect.

Meanwhile, I couldn't help but feel like everyone was watching my move, the constant whisper of those who couldn't believe I was sitting down with a boy, let alone one of the Bangtan Boys. The girls couldn't believe it when I told them I wouldn't be sitting with them today, but instead with a boy who had a book in his hands waiting for me to pay my debt. I knew they were still staring and probably betting again, as usual. I might even consider walking home faster than being judged by the girls.

I was staring again.

His messy platinum white hair is softly ruffled, and his white shirt is over the oversized jacket and jeans.