10

Chapter 10: Mistakes

                  Last night Tera and I had talked the whole night, but in the end, we managed to get some sleep since it was still a school day.

I didn't get to talk to Namjoon at all last night, as I promised. I felt so bad knowing it might be necessary since he wanted to speak. He had spammed me the previous night. But I couldn't read his text, so I had to turn off my phone. I needed to focus on what had happened because I knew the girls come first, and Namjoon would have understood if I had explained to him.

I got on the bus with Tera, and we went to school together. She was going to her first class. Unfortunately was not the same as mine. So we separated after I promised her I would accompany her at break time since she was not ready to face Hyejin.

Luckily I had AP calculus which was convenient since I had the same class as Namjoon up until the 3rd period. Then I have everything with the girls.

I was about to enter class when suddenly, a pair of hands dragged me back, and I looked up to see Namjoon smiling at me.

"Namjoon... you scared me," I looked at him as I mustered a playful glare at him, and he chuckled as he ruffled my hair.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't talk to you last night. Something came up with the girls, and I know I have to be there and-" he stopped me.

"Hey... it's fine. I know I would have done the same thing. Are they all alright?"

"I know... hey... I know this is not the right time to talk too long, but I wanted to confess something."

"What? What are you trying to say?"

"I got them about a few weeks ago, and I thought it was lovely of you –" he was fumbling with his backpack as he spoke words that I don't think I understand – " just to let you know I feel."

"Namjoon – "grabbing his hands as he looks at me – "What are you talking about?"

He then pulled out a paper in his hands. At first, I didn't recognize it, but by the time I had a good look at the paper, I looked up my eyes widened as I stepped back.

"Where did you get that?" I asked. My heart was beating, and I could feel it ready to pop out of its ribcage.