You and San have a crazy backstory, you guys were best friends when you were kids you got pulled apart when he joined the company, you guys dated in secret got caught and promised never to do it again. But did you guys ever stop? nope...

Now it's your wedding day and you are standing at the alter looking into San's eyes, you had dreamt about this day since you were a little girl how it would feel to marry your best friend.

Before you know it, your vows are said and your lips connect. There is clapping and you are now pronounced as husband and wife.

~Time skip~

"Honey, you make me so happy" San whispered in your ear as you lay in bed, your arms wrapped around each other.

You smile softly and got up out of the bed, walking to the bathroom in the hotel, covering your bare body in a red silk robe you leaned over San and kissed his forehead before laying back down in the warm bed.

"Are you uncomfortable with me?" San asked batting his eyelashes.

You laughed awkwardly, "why would I be uncomfortable with you?".

"Then why did you cover up?"  

"Because I can" You laughed kissing his nose.

San rolled his eyes and got out of bed and walked to the kitchen in the room, he picked up an apple and started eating it.

"Don't you need Jongho for that?" You laughed.

San laughed and rolled his eyes, "Nah, I think I can handle it" he laughed.

He walked into the bathroom and shut the door, you heard the shower running shortly after. You thought about showering with him but you didn't, a part of you felt slightly embarrassed of your body and you would rather not show anything.

You just pulled up the blankets and fell into a deep sleep, you were extremely exhausted.

~5 years later~

"Momma, wake up!" The little boy squealed as he jumped on his mother.

You wake up to your son, Myung bouncing on your bed you let out a small laugh as you stand up and swoop him into your arms.

"Momma, When is Daddy coming home?" Myung asked, rubbing his eyes.

"He will be back in 2 more weeks, and when he's back we'll through a big party!" You laughed, exaggerating the word big.

You walked with your son down the staircase and into the kitchen, you set Myung down into his highchair and then you start looking in the cupboards for ingredients for breakfast.

"How does cereal sound, honey?" You asked him.

You turned around and looked behind you because your son hadn't answered you like he always did.

You gasped and dropped the glass bowl you were holding.

"San, I thought you weren't going to be back for two more weeks" you cried

There stood San holding your son in his arms, the boy was happily hugging his father's neck. How did San get him out of his highchair without making a sound? You wondered as you walked over to San, embracing him tightly.

"I'm so happy your back", You cried hugging San tightly.

"I missed you Y/n, I couldn't wait any longer to see you", San whispered in your ear.

"I love you both so much" , You whispered, a tear falling down your cheek.

Who knew death could be so sweet?

Authors Note: If you guys were unsure, what happened is Y/n had died during childbirth her son dying with her. So they lived for 4 years waiting for San to come to visit them, Therefore meaning that he died and they were all together again...

No joke, I cried while writing this...But I needed a not so sweet twist