Thunder (Fluffybird)

The trio was in the living room. Manny was playing with his toys while Robin and Harry were watching there show. Harry wasn't really paying much attention though. Robin had noticed that the skies were getting a little darker, " Looks like there's gonna be a storm tonight.. " Robin told Harry. Harry looked out the window and saw Robin was right, the skies were getting much darker. They weren't really concerned.

Robin had gotten up from where he was sitting to get Manny, " Man man, it's time for bed! " Robin cooed. Manny looked upset, " Do I really have to go to bed yet? " He whined. " Yes, now go get ready. If you get in bed fast enough maybe Harry and I might read you a story! " Robin said softly as he looked towards Harry who was half asleep. Robin gently smiled as he looked at Harry. " Okay Robin! I'll try to be super fast! " Manny said happily as he ran upstairs. Robin couldn't help but giggle a little.

Robin went upstairs to tuck Manny in, " Looks like we can't read a story tonight buddy, Harry's asleep. Tomorrow we can! Anyways, goodnight Manny " Robin said soothingly as he kissed Manny on his forehead. Robin walked out of Manny's room almost closing the door all the way. Robin walked downstairs tiredly thinking about the storm that was coming. Once he got downstairs he saw Harry was shaking, ' That's.. Odd? Whys he shaking ' Robin thought to himself as he approached Harry. Harry was crying silently. It wasn't normal for Harry to cry, let alone for no reason.

Tears poured down Harry's face as he heard the thunder roar. Harry thought it was stupid for a 26 year old to be scared and cry over thunder. Harry felt a hand on his shoulder, he turned to look at whos hand it was. It was Robins. Harry quickly tried to wipe away his tears. But Robin knew he was scared,but of what? " Harry... What's wrong baby?.. " Robin said in a worried tone.

Harry didn't answer, but instead he started to cry more. Robin got more worried. Robin stood in front of Harry, " Harry, answer me please, what's wrong?.. I just want to help you.. " Robin asked again sounding even more worried as he lifted up Harry's chin. " I'm sorry... It's just- " Harry was cut off by the thunder roaring loudly. Harry started to sob more as he pulled away from Robin, covering his face.

Robin realized that Harry was scared of the thunder. He let out a small laugh. Harry looked up, " It's not funny! " Harry announced but that didn't stop Robin from giggling. So Harry grabbed Robin and pulled him close. Robin felt his face become red as the taller male held him close. Harry giggled at this sight, completely forgetting about the storm.

As the storm calmed down, the two males became more tired. So they both decided to go to bed. Harry carried Robin to bed bridal style, Robins face became really red. " Harry you didn't have to carry me! " Robin squeaked. Harry ignored his comment and placed him down on their bed.

Harry grabbed some of his clothes and tossed them toward Robin " Put these on. " Harry said sleepily. Robin did as he was told and put then on. They were big but he didn't care. Harry changed and they both got in bed. They cuddled and talked a little before they both fell asleep.

And after that night, harry wasn't scared anymore.

ahhhhh I wrote 582 wordsss. I hope you enjoyed the story! If you want, you can leave a suggestion in the comments on what to write next! It can be smut or just something cute (Also I will not be writing and x reader one shots or any story's where manny is shipped with someone anyone because Manny is still a young child)