Chapter 1. Time capsule

Ethan's p.o.v:

It is very sad to lose a person who is very close to you, I should know, I have lost two my mom and my bestfriend or maybe my childhood bestfriend Sydney. Now don't get me wrong Sydney is not dead but unfortunately my mom is😢 and that's why we are moving to Florida to start a new life.

I was just packing my stuff as we leave in like three days and I found something Sydney gave me actually even I gave her something similar but I don't know if she still has it or not. Anyway it was a 'Time capsule' ofcourse as friend version but I would love it was you know that thing. I miss her so much though, like we used to always hangout and have fun. We were like really close we knew all the things about eachother even the darkest secrets, ofcourse untill she left in sixth grade to Ohio. Since then we haven't actually talked. Now what has already happened can't be changed but I am really looking forward to making new friends in Florida.

In Florida

We just got to our new house in Miami and I am so happy right now, of what I have seen so far this place is beautiful.

When I was helping my dad take the furniture into the house a boy my age approached me. His name was Lev. He was actually a very friendly guy and when we were talking I got to know that's he goes to the same highschool as mine which is great! He told me that if I were free tomorrow he would take me on a tour around our city and show me he and his friend's hangout areas and ofcourse I replied yes. It would be so fun to just explore the new place and get my mind off of what's happening.

We were having a lot of fun he actually knows some pretty cool places to be honest. We went the mall and it was very nicely decorated then we went to see many beaches but the last we went to was definitely my favorite one even though something strange happened.

Lev took me to the south beach and the sun had just started to set , the sight was beautiful and then Lev spoted out two people sitting at a distance and told me that they were his friends Nate and Sydney. My heart just beated very fast when I heard the name Sydney like I know that the chances of that girl being my childhood bestfriend were like 0.1% but hey it could happen.

We started walking in the direction were the two were sitting and as we got near I was sure it was her the same beautiful hair and the way she was dressed it just couldn't be anyone else, I felt like it was the time before she left Texas but, how was she here?

As we were almost about to reach something strange happened, Sydney and the boy touched their hands and held it tight and she kept her head on the guy's shoulder, that's when it hit me that her life has changed and so has mine and I wasn't sure how she would react when I approached her. I couldn't meet her right now and spoil her perfectly cute moment with probably her boyfriend I mean that's just rude, right?

I didn't know what to do and so I just......

To Be Continued (pls come back on Wednesday)