Chapter 9. The roof top confession (part 1)

Ethan's p.o.v:

I was driving Syd home while we were talking about how we had a good time today. We both thought that Nate had really learnt a lesson which is good. I got a new friend and Syd also can trust him again.

I stopped the car in front of her house and she started convincing me to come in because I even refused the last time. She just wasn't ready to get out of the car. I had to agree but it was really starting to get annoying.

We got out of the car and approached towards the lift as she lived in a building and I could see the excitement on her face. We came on her face and she unlocked the door "Mom I am home and look who is with me"she exclaimed. Her mom came running and was really happy to see me. My family and Syd's family were family friends so her mom knew me very well.

I called my dad that I was over to Syd's house and that I will probably will stay over because once we both would start talking we would have really hard time the keeping track of time. Atleast that was the case 5 years back.

Syd and me made some smores and took out some juice bottles from the fridge and headed to the roof top. We were having alot of fun talking about about past things.

"Hey do you remember about the time capsule we exchanged?"she asked
"Offcourse I do! You know right before shifting when I was packing stuff I got the time capsule I was really sad that you were gone and the thought of not meeting you ever again.
"You really cared about me that much"
"Yeah Syd I really care about you"
"Ya whatever see this is the time capsule you gave me let's open it"
"Sounds fun"

We opened the time capsule and were really enjoying our time. She took out a keychain which was a part of a puzzle piece. I remembered the time she gave me a part.
"I have the other piece of it with me right now"
"Why do you still carry random stuff in your pocket, you haven't changed a bit have you?"
"You never know when you will need things, right"
"There you go again "
"You know Syd you haven't changed a bit too, you are still the same beautiful and charming"
"Ethan what are you saying?"
"You need to know something and it will be better if you know it atleast there will be no misunderstanding later on"
"Spill the tea"
"I- I really like you sud and it has been that way for a really long time"

There was a awkward silence between us and I really regretted confessing now.

Sydney's p.o.v:

I was probably blushing that time but at the same time I was really confused, what should I do I needed time to think and sort my feelings. I told him that I was sleepy and left the roof top. I don't know how he was feeling at that time probably like I am such a bad person leaving him without a answer but I know he will understand.

I went in my room and slammed the door behind me I grabbed my phone and called Julia.

"Dude it's literally 3am right now"
"I don't care, I need your help really bad right now"
"Why are you freaking out and please do it fast I wanna sleep"
"Ok, ok listen we both were talking at the roof top and he just blurted out that he likes me, what should I do I am confused"
"We?"
"Me and Ethan"
"Awww"
"And I thought you would help me"
"Ok fine, I will help you"
"Thank the gods "
"Ok now answer my questions and I will tell if you like him or not okay "
"Okay fine"

                           _____________________________________

Part 2 of this chapter will be updated tomorrow.