Bonus chapter 3. Lev and Emma

Lev's p.o.v:

After Nate's birthday party I have really realised that Emma is not that bad and taht I should give her a chance.

A few days ago my sister Elle's hand broke and Emma has been so sweet and caring to her. Emma has Elle have a special bond they have always been very close. Elle loves whenever Emma comes and plays with her.

Right now I really don't know how to feel because whenever I see her caring about Elle and being so understanding my heart really melts.

Emma's p.o.v:

I have been frequently visiting Lev's house because of Elle , she feel down the stairs and broke her arm and whenever I go she is happy that's why I go there quite often.

I was sitting in Elle's room and noticed that Lev was leaning on the door and looking at us. I don't know why but I blushed. I have actually started to feel better when I am with Lev now a days. I used to get annoyed by him but now I feel happy.

Lev called me outside the room as El needed rest.
"Thanks for taking your time to come visit El"I said
"No need of thanks, I really feel happy to be here for her"
"I am so happy that Elle is feeling better now, I really hate to see her in pain"
"Me to" she said

We were going to the hotel as Elle was ok now. After eating dinner our parents decided to go out so Lev was gonna drop me. I got in the car and sat with El. We droped El home as my house was a bit far and she was getting really sleepy.

"So what are you gonna do after going home"
"I have nothing to do honestly"
"You wanna go for a walk"
"Sure , I have nothing better to do anyway"

Lev's p.o.v:

We went on a walk and we were talking. It was very fun. She was really opening up to me and I was to her . We both were becoming very close .

I really had to tell her that I have feelings for her before she misunderstood anything. I was figureing out in my brain how to tell her when she said that she needs to tell me something very important.
"See I know you get annoyed by me but I have really started liking you Lev"
"Really"
"Please don't hate me"
"Why would I if I feel the same way about you Emma"
"You do"
"Yes"

We both were happy and we held hands and kept walking. I never thought that our enemity would turn into a friend ship but now it's more than that because we are kind of a couple. The saying is true that you really never know what life has for you next. For me though it had an happy ending.

~The End~

Thanks for reading, this is the of my story but I have got more stories coming up so don't forget to check them out when I upload. Right now I am writing a co-book with my friend which we will start posting soon so saty tuned and thanks again for reading.