Chapter 6. The spy

Sorry for late update.

***************************************************************

Nate's p.o.v :

I am so done with that guy why did he have to drop her and act like he is a gentleman and all ughh.

I have to do something that will not hurt Syd because she wants to talk to him but even make sure that they are just FRIENDS because I really like her. She is the sweetest person ever!

Today in school I was talking to Julia and told her that I was shifting my class because Syd and that stupid guy are in the same class for English and chemistry. "Do you seriously want to get detention for not having a proper reason to do that " she said. "I can't let Ethan just cast his little love spell on Sydney, can I" I replied
"Dude do know they do literally nothing in the class but study"
"How do you know that?"
"Because I am in their class, duh"
"Wait .... You are in their class , hmmm.."
"No! I don't have a good feeling about this"
"A favor please"
"What is it?"
" Julia please I am only asking you for one favour that is to spy on them and tell me everything they do. Please......."
"Ughhh.. you are so annoying"
"Please.."
"Fine"

It's good that now I have a spy on them finally.

Asher's p.o.v:

Why is Julia talking to my cousin. Are they dating??
I hope not

Anyway yesterday I decided to drive her home and it was awesome. We were talking about bands and stuff and we have alot in common. She is not like other girls who always try to flirt with me , she is a really nice person and I would love to get to know her more. Maybe hangout or go out sometime? That would be sweet

Ethan's p.o.v:
I was talking to Lev before heading to English and asked him how it went with Emma yesterday.
"Welll.. thanks to you man I decided to give her a chance and turns out she isn't actually that mean"
"See I told you"
"Hmmm.. yesterday we were just walking she told me to go away when I followed her after the kiss but I refused and walked with her. I apologised for doing it without her permission and surpringly she accepted my apology."
"I see you have a thing for now don't you"
"Shut up Ethan, I mean we are just friends"
"Sure rivals to friends and then to couple, sounds perfect"
"Well I have decided a big thing and that is to give her a chance and get to know her "
"Atta boy anyway I will catch up with you later I have a class to attend, bye"

I am happy to know that Lev has finally started liking someone I mean he did not say so but I know it.
I went to class and sat on my seat Syd and Julia were sitting near me as we were in the same group project for English. We decided to meet at my house today as the submission date was in two days and we were not even half way done but Julia can't make it because she has to babysit her brother.

Nate's p.o.v:
I called Julia after school to know what happened in English
" they both were not talking much as we were doing project but right now they will be at Ethan's house for..."she said
"I know what they are doing there you don't need to tell me,I am leaving now to catch them red handed" I told her and cut the call.

What does Ethan think of himself like seriously. I was about to get in my car when a girl's voice stopped me.

"Hey I think we go to the same highschool, I saw you earlier today" she said
"Ya maybe whatever, see I am in a hurry right now so I will talk to you later .."
"Riley "
"Ya I'll talk to you later Riley"

I drove off from there. I was really trying to be nice to her because she seemed new and definitely don't want her to have a bad image of the school. I want to stand up for the post of headboy next year so I've started doing things which will favour the school just in case you were confused. Anyways I need to get to Ethan's place now.

                          ________________________________________

What so you think Nate will do once he gets to Ethan's house comment your guesses and next chapter will be posted tomorrow so stay tuned.

Thanks for reading and please vote for my story if you are enjoying that will motivate me to write more for you all.