Chapter 4. It's party time!

Ethan's p.o.v:

So today is Nate's birthday party and unfortunately I am invited why I don't know.  Sydney said that I have to come and Lev is also begging me to come cause he knows that he is going to be alone I mean why can't he be with Julia.

I know I sound very depressing but I really can't help it but I have decided to go to the party maybe it will cheer me up.

At the party

I went inside and my eyes fell on a beautiful girl standing at a distance. She was wearing a beautiful floral maxi. She turned around and it was Syd I really tried to throw that trash out of my head but she was looking so pretty.
She approached us and said that we have to hide. I did what she said but I was really hoping that maybe today she might actually talk to me. I don't know why I even thought of it cause it was her crushes birthday so ya its impossible that my wish will come true.

Sydney's p.o.v:
I have been wanting to talk to Ethan so much but Nate is really getting on my nerves, he is always pulling me away everytime I see Ethan.
But as this is a surprise party for Nate I didn't need to talk with him about who to invite so that's why even Ethan's coming. And there is another person who I have invited without telling someone. Oh I can't wait to see Julia's reaction cause it's her crush Asher. (I am so bad but it's for her own good)

We all were hiding behind the couches and kitchen counter because Nate could be here any minute. We all shouted surprise as soon as the door opened but it wasn't Nate it was Asher (by the way Asher is Nate's cousin). I could see Julia turn into a read tomato when was like"sur-prissee"
She looked at me and gave me a death stare but I just ignored it.

A few minutes later Nate came in and he was really surprised. He hugged me but let go right after he saw Ethan there. "Can I have a word with you in private" he said looking at me and dragged me in his room. "What is he doing here" he continued. " Don't get me wrong ,I just invited him so you guys could settle your little misunderstanding cause it's really bothering me" I replied.

"Fine whatever I'm gonna ignore him"
"What no you should really get it in your head on that he was my childhood bestfriend and I wanna be bestfriend with him now cause"
"You don't need to end that sentence, now let's just forget that he is here and go out"

He didn't even listen to me ugh! But the thing is that I can't stay mad at him for long.

Ethan's p.o.v:

I wonder what they ere talking about but I bet that he is not happy to see me here.

I was just talking to Lev and then Nate called is to play spin the bottle. I am not sure if I like that game but I still went. Julia, Sydney, and a lot of people were sitting there. Lev pointed at a guy and told me that that's Asher Julia's crush. I ship them already. I also spotted Emma sitting on the table. Oh god I want the bottle to land on Emma and Lev so bad.

We started playing and after a couple of rounds of random people kissing it was Julia's turn to spin and yay! it landed on Asher oh god she was blushing so hard.

Julia refused to do do the dare and every one was cheering for them to kiss but then Nate just shut everyone and said that "hey I am the birthday boy and my birthday wish is that you two kiss" for once he actually said something which I agreed on.

Julia got of the table but even Asher stood up and everyone surrounded him. I actually didn't expect him to do this but he grabbed Julia's hand and

Julia's p.o.v:

DID HE JUST GRAB MY HAND!!! OKAY I AM FREAKING OUT!!!

*Cringe alert*
He grabbed my hand and just spined me and pulled me closer to him. And then he bent forward and kissed me. It was my first kiss and it was with him I couldn't ask for anything else but at that time a lot of thoughts were in my head like if did he really wanna kiss me? Or he did it for the people which would mean that it was fake but I could feel that he actually wanted to kiss me.
Ughhh! I need answers

I ran off and went and locked myself in the bathroom so I could think. I heard a knock on the door and it was him. Why did he come here. Oh god what does he want?