Chapter 5. It's party time ( part 2)

Asher's p.o.v:

She came out of the bathroom and I was standing right in front of the door.
"I am so sorry I really didn't wanna force you but everyone was cheering you know we can just just forget it and just go on" I said

She was probably thinking that I wanted her to forget her first kiss but still.

"Ya, I guess" she replied.

We went outside and everyone was like aww in unison. I ignored them and just sat on the table.

Ethan's p.o.v:

We spined the bottle again and it landed on Lev and Emma. Can't believe my wishes are coming true in a row. They did their thing and surpringly non of them were like not you or ugh why, there were actually looking happy.

Emma and Lev for some reason decided to leave the room and after they left we continued playing. After some random turns I had to spin the bottle and like it just had to land on her. Weren't things akward enough.

I refused to do do it but again everyone started cheering. Again very rare thing to happen but I was thankful Nate spoke up. "Don't I get two birthday wishes so my second wish is that they don't kiss." Everyone was like come on you can't ditch the bottle and stuff but then I quited the game.

I really wanted her to understand that even though I liked her very much I was not not going to come in between her and Nate even though I hate that guy.

The party finished and I was about to leave but then I noticed that  some how Asher was dropping Julia and Lev was dropping Emma and Syd and Julia were supposed to go together so that means she had no ride. Off course I offered to drop her and she actually agreed. Finally we can actually talk.

We got in the car and she sat beside me in the front seat.
"So how is everything going?" She asked
"It's okay"
"How is everyone at your house, say hi to your mom and dad"

I was trying to control my tears cause it still hurts to think about my mom
"Actually she died a few months ago, that's why we shifted here to start a new life" I said in a sad tone.
"Oh I am soo sorry I didn't mean to"
"It's okay Syd you didn't know"
"It's my mistake I kept ditching you even when I didn't want to I wanted to talk to you but Nate kept pulling me away when we saw you. I am so sorry Ethan"
"It's fine it's good to that you wanted to talk"

We talked for a while but then we had an awkward silence. We pulled in her neighbourhood and she offered me to come in but I refused.
I went back home  with the thoughts clouding up my head about how happy we were back in sixth grade and look at us now.
I hope some miracle happens.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sneak peek of the next chapter

~ Nate ~
Julia pls I am just asking you for one favour to spy on them and tell me everything that they are doing please.........
"They are at Ethan's house for.." Julia said
"I know what they are doing you don't need to tell me, I am going now now to catch them red handed"

~ Lev ~
We were just....................yesterday and I have decided to a very big thing.