Chapter 8. Movie night

Sydney's p.o.v:

I feel bad for scolding Nate like that but I had enough of him making me stay away from my bestfriend like that. I really think that me and him should be friends and that's all.

I went back home and got a text from Nate that he is having a movie night this Friday. Ok why is Nate is having a movie night without a reason I mean it sounds fun but I hope that he is doing it for good and not for a revenge.

~ Friday ~
I got ready and wore something casual and comfortable. I went to Julia's house and we walked together to Nate's house while she told me what happened on Nate's birthday when Asher dropped her home.
"He is such a gentleman right Syd" she said
"Ya ya offcourse, I know you really like him like just admitt is already"
"M-me really nah! "
I gave her a look and then finally admitted that she likes him.

We reached Nate's house and as I entered the house I saw that even Ethan was there. Why did Nate invite him I hope it is to show that he finally chill with him now.

We were just thinking of what to eat today and then the bell rang I went and opened the door and it was Asher and at a distance I could see a girl coming here. Wait is it Asher's girlfriend I hope not  because if she is then Julia will be really sad.

Nate's p.o.v:

I hope Syd understands what I am doing things but just so I am clear I am not doing this for winning her back I am doing this to just settle things between us and make sure that friendship doesn't break.

I was excited to introduce everyone to Riley. She came inside the drawing room and even Asher came at the same time good for me I didn't have to drop the surprise twice.

When Asher came in you should have seen the reaction on Julia's face I really felt to laugh but I controlled it. I introduced Riley to everyone and they all became friends with her very fast.

I told everyone that we have to cook some snacks so we have to go in the kitchen but Asher and Ethan stayed in the drawing room. I told everyone the plan when Riley was talking to Julia. Syd told Julia to go out and sit as if she would be there in the kitchen she would burn something again and then Lev called Ethan inside. We just wanted Asher and Julia to spend some time together.

Julia's p.o.v:

I know why they did this but I am not too mad at them for obvious reasons.
Me and Asher were talking but then out of nowhere he asked me "so who is your boyfriend , who is that lucky boy?"
I was really shocked but then I just told him that that I didn't have one.
"A pretty girl like you doesn't have a boyfriend really"
"Yeah! Anyway who is your girlfriend?"
"No-one"
"You are one of the most popular guy and all girls wanna date you and you don't have a girlfriend?"
"Ya I am popular but I don't like those girls who like me for fame"
"Oh! I see"

We had an awkward silence and people in the kitchen understood that it was weird so they came out and told that they have ordered pizza and popcorn will be ready in a few minutes.
Really that's what they were doing spying on us the entire time these people are so jobless.

Ethan's p.o.v:

We started the movie and everyone was happy no drama atall even after what happened on Wednesday. I felt really good that Nate was finally accepting me as his friend and I enjoyed a lot with the group. For so e reason I have a feeling that the new girl is gonna fit right in with all of us.

After watching the movie we all decided to head back and then again we all drove home in the same pairs like last time. It was fun.

Nate's p.o.v:

After everyone left Riley told me that she will be walking to her house as it was just one block away  but I told her I would walk her home as it was not safe for her to go alone at night.

We had a very good talk and she is really do nice and kind hearted. She was telling me funny things and things which she used to do I her home town. She has a very good sense of humour.
I fell very happy and comfortable in her company. She definitely brings out the best in me. Even though it's just been a few days but I am really close to her already.

                      _______________________________________

Sneak peak of the next chapter:

We both were just sitting on the roof top and discussing about old days and out of no where he blurted ou that he likes me?
I am really confused Julia what do I do??