Chapter 10. The roof top confession (part 2)

Ethan's p.o.v:

I left the rooftop and went to Syd's brothers room and slept on the floor beside his bed.

It was really hard for me to sleep as the only thing that came to mind was what Sydney was going to say. I was scared that she would break friendship with me.

Sydney's p.o.v:

After convincing me Julia began questioning me.
"So my first question is, do you still have even a little bit feelings for Nate?"
"No, one hundred percent no"
"It's good to have that cleared, okay moving on do you feel comfortable with Ethan even now?"she said yawning
"I mean I am close to him since a long time so yeah"
"Do you like him?"
"I don't know like he is a really good guy and he is sweet and funny but"
"But you are not sure"
"Yeah!"
"Well I think that you are denying the fact that you have feelings for him even if it is less"
"Ummmm..."
"Dude please do it already I am really sleepy"
"Ok ya I do kinda like him"
"Finally, now go say yes to him and let my get my beauty sleep"
"Ju-" she hung up on me before I could even complete but I think that I have made my decision.

I tried to sleep but I was unable to. I got out of my bed and went on the roof. I sat on the railing watching the beautiful scene, the twinkling stars and the sun just rising. I was lost in the beauty of nature when Ethan came and sat beside me.

"Can't sleep?" He asked
"Ya looks like you also can't "
"So..."
"Ya, about that I need to talk to you"
"Go on I am listening"
"See I have thought about it and.. I have figured out that I do have feelings for you and that I do like you back Ethan"
"Really?"
"Really!"

We both sat close to eachother and he leaned forward and kissed my cheek I blushed and we saw the sun rise. I can definitely say that this was the best sunrise I have ever seen.

                           ______________________________________

That's all for this chapter I hope you all enjoyed this chapter there is one more chapter which will be uploaded tomorrow and then I will post three bouns chapters to show what happened to the rest of the ships.

Please vote for my story if you are enjoying. I am really thankful for all of you for reading my story it means alot to me.