Bonus chapter 1. Julia and Asher

Julia's p.o.v:

After the movie night when Asher decided to drop me again I had a feeling that he cared about me and I liked it. I got into the car and sat in the back seat like last time but he told me to come and sit next to him.

He was driving and talking to me. We were having a great time and that's when suddenly he asked me what I was doing this Friday.
"Nothing I mean lily is probably gonna hangout with Nate, Lev is always playing video games and my mom will probably tell me babysit my brother again."I told him
"Well you could hangout with me , like if you want"
"You are joking right"
"No I am very serious!"
"Okay then, the mall should be fine"
"No I am taking you to a movie"
"What do you mean by I am taking you"
"Oh I mean that like a friend"
"Okay"

I got out of the car as my house came. I was very happy that for the first time I was not gonna be home on Friday .

Asher's p.o.v:

I went to Julia's house to pick her up and then we entered the movie theatre. I booked the tickets for a cute movie and it was actually boring. We both started talking in the middle of the movie because we were bored but then people got irritated so we came out of the theatre.

We were having a great time. We were becoming close to eachother and she was looking very happy.

You might be confused why I wanted to hangout with Julia and not anyone else. See I really like her because she is very sweet and nice that's why  I wanted to hangout with her.

Julia's p.o.v:

I was really loving the way he was so nice around me. I really wanted him to know that I like him alot but I don't have guts to tell him.

I was lost in my thoughts when Asher suddenly said something which I couldn't hear properly.
"I am sorry I didn't hear you"
"I said that I really enjoyed with you today"
"Same!"
"Okay I don't know if you feel the same but I think I have fallen for you Julia"
"It's not something to joke about Asher"
"I am not joking I really like you"
"I think I will have a heart attack"
"Why I mean I understand if you don't like me back it's totally fine I know you probably think that I am a playboy"
"No no I said that because I like you also and I never expected this to happen"
"Well that's good, so.. what do we do now sweetheart"
"I don't know?"
"You wanna hangout again next Friday?"
"Sure it's a date then I guess"
"Yup it is, I will pick you up at 7 then"

~Homecoming day~

I was sitting with the girls and then someone tapped on my back.
"Asher?"
"May I have a word with you madammosail?"
"Sure"

We went out of the cafeteria and then he asked me if I would wanna go to the homecoming with him.
"What do you think , yes yes that is not even a question to ask"
"I am glad to hear that!"

~ The End~

Next bonus chapter tomorrow and it's gonna be about Nate and Riley