Chapter 2 - Hanging Out With a Headache.

Now you’re probably wondering what the hell Vic Fuentes and Kellin Quinn were doing standing in front of me, and trust me I was, too. I quickly learned though that they had seen me go down in the crowed and stopped everything as the medics came and carried me off. After the set was finished, they explained, they stopped by to see if I was alright; which I was other than that headache and a few bruises. I thanked them for being concerned and assured them that I was fine; just bruised up a bit. I hugged both of them and hopped down from where I was sitting. I reached for my phone and immediately started to panic realizing that it and my wallet weren’t where I left them, along with my car keys.

            “Looking for these?” Kellin half chuckled handing me my things. Oh thank god. If I lost those I was history. I nodded and thanked him. “We were trying to find out your information just in case you needed to go to the hospital,” he explained.

            “Ahh, well, thanks I guess. I about had a heart attack. If I lost that stuff I’d have no way to get back home,” I said; checking through my wallet to make sure my money was still where it should be.

            “Get back home? You’re not from around here?” Vic asked. I shook my head and explained to them both that I had left for the summer. I also mentioned no one knew where I was, but really didn’t elaborate on it.

            “You would have known that if you checked my driver’s license thoroughly,” I chuckled.

            The both of them nodded, asking once more if I was sure I was going to be alright. I nodded again and Kellin handed me a bottle of water.

            “Here,” he said, “stay hydrated. Don’t be a stranger come by the meet and greet at the Alt Press merch tent later alright? We’ve gotta go.”

            I nodded understanding. They had other fans to take care of and just because I got hurt didn’t make me special in any way. I hugged them once more as I watched them walk away. I opened the bottle of water and took a long swig from it. The medic asked me if I needed anything for my headache, and I shook my head and told him I’d be fine and left. I walked around a bit looking at all the merch tents that were swarmed with people. It would have been nice to go look at what was being sold, but people weren’t really on my list of things I was willing to deal with at the moment. I thought about what Kellin said; to come by the meet and greet at the Alternative Press merch tent to see he and Vic again, but in all honesty I didn’t know if I was up for it. I just wanted go back out to the car and sleep but that was out of the question; at least for the next 4 hours to make sure I didn’t have a concussion.  I sighed and figured if the crowd of people at the merch tent wasn’t too bad, I’d go say hi to Kellin again since he asked. 

            Not surprisingly, there was a swarm of hot and sweaty fangirls surrounding the merch tent. I kind of stayed off to the side waiting for it to clear up, and after so long it did. I mingled in with the rest of the crowd and made my way up to where Kellin and Vic were sitting with Tay Jardine. Kellin and Vic’s faces lit up when they saw me.

“Skye!” Kellin said, getting up and walking around the table to give me another hug. “It took you long enough to get over here,” he laughed.

“You’re right, that was half my fault and the other half all these freaking people. I didn’t exactly want to be caught up in all them again,” I explained, laughing.

            “I understand,” he said patting me on the head. He asked if I had started feeling any better. I nodded my head and told him that I came to see him since he asked before heading out and resting up.