Life Is Full Of Shocks

"Di.. Please give him to me.. I can't live without him.. I tried a lot to forget him for you but I couldn't.." Ragini pleaded falling on her her sister swara"s feet.

"what are you saying ragini.. Tomorrow is our marriage and you are saying it now.. You know we both love each other right?" swara asked unable to believe what she just heard.

"I know di...that's the only reason I tried forgetting him but I couldn't.. Please di.. I'll die without sanskar" Ragini said with teary eyes.

Seeing the commotions their mother entered inside the room only to find both her daughters in a miserable condition. Shekhar followed her too.

"what's the matter?why are you two crying?" she asks worried.

Swara with hesitation said what happened. Sumi slapped Ragini asking how could she do this to her own sister.

"Are you really Janki's child? How could you do this to your sister" Shekhar asks horrified

"i don't care what you think about me. It's not like you asked my permission before accepting Di and her mother as your family. Still i accepted her as my Di and Sumi as my mother. When i can sacrifice for you guys. Why can't you guys do the same?" Ragini asked angrily.

Shekhar and Sumi are about to answer back when swara stopped them.

"Maa.. Please leave her.. She's not in her right mind.. You both please go.. I'll explain her" she literally threw them out.

However Ragini's words kept ringing in her mind. Before all this relationship drama both she and Ragini were very close but after that Ragini has distanced from her. She thought that she would need some time but never knew that she still didn't accept them. However if ragini wanted she would've not let her parents marriage happen and she would still be an illegitimate child. Ragini is brought up without mother's love and she definitely deserves better. She thinks that the only way to get back her old Ragini and to pay back for all that she has done to her she needs to sacrifice sanskar for her. With these thoughts running in mind she finds Ragini who fell asleep after crying forever. She packs her bags and placed a soft peck on Ragini's forehead. She writes a letter to her mother and father and keeps it in the house temple and left the house.

Next day morning :

Ragini wakes up hearing lots of commotions. She finds a crying Sumi and a furious Shekhar glaring at her. She gets confused when Shekhar throw a letter on her. Ragini reads it and gets teary eyed.

Dear Maa and Baba,

Whatever Ragini said is right. We should've understood her condition before deciding ourselves about your marriage. But still ragini never showed any hatred or disrespect towards me or Maa. For the first time she asked for something and i couldn't live happily at the tears of my sister. I'm going. Please get ragini married to sanskar and fulfill her wishes. Don't worry about me. I'm fine and please don't blame ragini. She's not wrong. I will come back when I realize that ragini is happily married to sanskar. Convey my wishes to Ragini.

With Love

Swara

Ragini doesn't know whether she has to cry for her sister's disappearance and sacrifice, or be happy that she's going to get married to her love. Sumi and Shekhar didn't speak a word with her but Sumi got her ready as a bride. She wonders why they didn't inform sanskar's family about the bride swap but just kept quite as she doesn't want to mess it anymore. She's brought to the mandap with a veil on her face and finds sanskar with sehra too. The marriage proceedings starts. They both takes round and sanskar ties mangalsutra around her neck. They remove her veil to put sindoor and everyone gets shocked seeing Ragini as the bride. The bridegroom removed his sehra and another shocks awaits for the remaining person who were not shocked which is none other than Ragini, Shekhar and Sumi.

"Tum?" laksh muttered shocked.

"kya.. Tum?" Ragini muttered unbelievable.

So guys in this swara is not negative. And raglak are not saints. They are immature, imperfect and childish too..

I'm warning you prior so that you wouldn't feel that raglak are shown in bad light. They are little selfish too but not bad.. Pn the whole they are real..

If you don't like such stories then please skip it. Thank you..

Please vote and comment

Target : 75+