What's In Store?

Laksh looks at Ragini who's sitting like a statue on the couch not knowing what to do. He recalls taking her to her parent's home but they stood firm that they'll not accept her back. He felt helpless. He thought they would accept to keep her when he rejects to take her home and that they can divorce later. But to his shock neither did they did anything like that nor did they stop her from leaving her home. He followed her silently to check whether she reaches safely wherever she wants to go only to find her sitting lost in the lonely bus stop. He couldn't stop himself when he senses men approaching her with bad intentions and immediately came to rescue her. He clearly realized that she doesn't have anywhere to go and takes her to his home. The family wanted to do their grahpravesh but they rejected it right away and entered the home. From the time she left to this moment Ragini didn't utter a single word. She's sitting idle without any further plan and that makes him even more furious.

" Will you keep sitting idle like this or going to find a solution for the problem?" Laksh asked irritated.

For the first time she looked up at him and her eyes are completely red with all the crying. It was so dry that she doesn't have even enough tears left to shed. She once again takes her bag and is about to leave but laksh holds her wrist.

"what the hell are you doing?" Laksh asked shocked..

" this is the only thing i can do. Disappear from your sight as I don't have anything else to do" Ragini spoke for the first time.

" So where will you go? Like last time go and sit in some bus stop waiting for rogues to try their luck on you?" laksh asks angrily.

" why do you care? When my parents doesn't care about me and my safety then why would you care of it? Who's going to worry even if i die?" Ragini cries breaking down.

" SHUT UP "laksh shouted at the top of his voice.

" I'm not heartless to let you go at the hands of some monsters just because you did a mistake. Yes, i agree. I hate you from the core of my heart but that doesn't mean I'll let anything bad happen with you or any girl in that case. To the top of it no matter what you are still my WIFE and its my duty to protect you. "laksh said furious at Ragini's words.

For the first time in her life Ragini felt something like respect for him in her heart. She stopped crying and looks hopefully at him as if she started trusting him. She understands that he's the only person who actually seemed to care to look out for her.

" what. Should. We. Do. Now" Ragini muttered with difficulty.

Laksh throws a sigh..

" Listen. Its clear that you don't have anywhere to go. So, We can't act stupid in anger. Neither you want this marriage nor do i but still we need to stay in this marriage till swara and sanskar returns. It's better to use this time period to prove that our family's opinion about us is wrong. Even swara and sanskar left home but they are independent that they could find a place for themselves. But what about you and me. Neither do I own a company like sanskar. Nor do you have someone to help you like swara. Let's just concentrate on our career for now till they returns. Once we feel that we both are independent enough we will part ways then " Laksh stated as a matter of fact.

Ragini understood Laksh's point. She don't want to shed anymore worthless tears for a person like sanskar. Instead she wants to prove to her parents that she's no way less than swara and she can stand independent too. But what could she do. She doesn't know anything other than music. On the other hand laksh too is lost in his thoughts. He too have lots of arrears that he couldn't go to any company for job nor he can start any business without basic knowledge.

Time passes..

They both are still figuring out on what to do with their life. They hear a small knock that makes them come out of their thoughts. The clock shows 10 pm and Laksh gets taken aback. He opens the door to find Pari standing with two food plates.

" everyone waited for you both long but since you both didn't come out everyone had their dinner and slept. Here's your dinner" She said forwarding the tray.

" Thanks Bhabhi" Laksh takes it with a small smile. Pari leaves

He asks Ragini to change and come as its already late. She goes with a fresh set of clothes to washroom. Laksh once again gets lost in thoughts. Ragini comes out after changing and then laksh goes in. He comes out to find her plate still untouched and sighs.

" Listen. We have long struggle to face from tomorrow and you can't face it by skipping your meals. Just have your food and sleep on the couch. From tomorrow we have our own battles to fight. Rest is your choice" Saying so he sits down to eat.

Ragini thought for a while and she too haves her food in silence. They both retire to bed and couch respectively but sleep is far away from them. Their only thoughts are about the future which both are not sure of what is going to happen. With various thoughts running in their minds they slowly drift into sleep late at night.

Sorry for short update but this is what I could give with the time i get..

So what are opinion about RagLak decision..

Will they able to prove themselves to their family..

Target : 65+

Please do vote and comment.